Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 9 Ch. 34 - Conflict of Interest

Dex-chan lover
@1234muse Well, Ragnarok IS from Norse Mythology after all and the Valkyries are his daughters. Who knows, maybe he predicted everything, maybe he is just playing pretend and actually wanted the Valkyries to rebel, maybe he is bored and this is the biggest fun of his life etc

Double-page supporter
Shiva vs Raiden is eerily similar to how Adam fought Zeus
The difference being; this fight lacks a lot of ideologies/motivations
I can see why people are bored af seeing them fight just because they were picked to do so

In the first fight, both wanted to have an equal rival to the point where Thor even gave respect to a mortal (Blow by blow, as one acknowledges the other)
In the second fight, Zeus underestimated Adam even though Adam has a great sense of competitiveness as the father of humanity which was shown to all the humans that were present witnessed how strong humanity's will can be to the point where the will took over Adam's body surpassing mortality (Difference between giving a legacy or taking one for yourself)
So on and so on

But ngl, I really wanna see how people like Tesla (Inventor), Rasputin (Russian legend), and Nostradamus (Predictor) are gonna fight lmao

I still wonder why didn't they put Tadakatsu in or perhaps he's gonna join in when shit when crazy like for example a real out war with the gods?That's gonna be fucking epic!If it were the same as I imagine ofcourse~

Dex-chan lover
I wonder whether Zeus is actually the strongest, since he was sitting in the middle at the gathering at the beginning, or are the leaders of other religions, like Odin and Buddha, equally strong.

@Oculunus Guessing the leaders are equal in power, at least if they live up to their legends. I'm pretty sure Buddha could've mopped the floor with that group seeing how nonchalant he was acting.

Fed-Kun's army
Buddha is fucking dope. His design looks weird, but it's ironically kind of accurate, albeit over extravagant/modernized, he has the bun, the ears, the lotus skirt, but at the same time, it kind of hints to the idea of what he was like before becoming a god. He was a leisurely prince that was shut-in the castle, so he's dressed kinda like a loafer. Though that kind of make a paradox to what he becomes later on in life, i.e a god after denying all that is worldly. Stills, sexy mofucker he is, and I'm also wondering if he's considered a sort of prime god like Zeus and Odin, and why are Seven Lucky gods especially hostile with Buddha, like it's remediated.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually curious if this author will include C'thulhu or deities from its mythos. ^.-

@phil777 I would hope that Lovecraft is one of the participants and has the ability the show the eldritch beings to the gods, making them lose their sanity (basically something like a mental mage).

Users who are viewing this thread