Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 9 Ch. 37 - The Top Of India

That back story of the india's god is like Crow Zero 😂
Even indra look's like rindaman

Dex-chan lover
@Oculunus I would say he doesn't really care either way, but since the Gods are his friends, he'd probably just go with whatever the majority flow is

Double-page supporter
Rudra is pretty much Itou from Kyou kara ore wa with that hairstlye and backstory

I like Hercules backstory more compare to shiva.
Not bad by any mean just not the best.

Dex-chan lover
I know that the more gods that win, the closer we come to destruction, but after Herc and now Shiva I can't help but cheer for them

Dex-chan lover
@simcacwan @UnluckyGrape @bruhclone
With the backstory of climbing from the very bottom and experiencing mocking from those above him, I wouldn't be surprised if he was kind of rooting for humans. Maybe, if this sumo guy beats him Shiva will acknowledge humanity's determination and strength, and with his last breath will encourage them to push on or something like that. Though at this point I would prefer Shiva to win.

Aggregator gang
Please don't tell me this one man translation guy is gonna continue...it's so bad.

Fed-Kun's army
i really really want shiva to win. at least just to take a break from that whole "japanese must win this fight" kinda shit

Not really invested in this backstory... It felt more like an excuse to show a bunch load of minor gods, really.

Users who are viewing this thread