Silver Plan to Redo From JK - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Ninomiya's Method (Part 2)

I mean, her silver plan is technially based on the idea that the Japan economy will collapse and Japan will have an aged population...

This punk needs a smack in the head, prejudice won't get her nowhere. Just make a connection with Sayuri and it's a green flag already 😑😑😑

Dex-chan lover
inb4 japan dodges the bubble and surpasses the usa, setting the stage for cyberpunk... now that would be the dankest timeline hahahahahahahahah

At this point I'm not sure whether I should continue to be amused at all these hyper geniuses acting like utter retards, or exasperated that the mangaka still hasn't moved on from this simple premise no matter how Ninomiya acts.

Group Leader
Sometimes I forget this is taking place during Japan's bubble economy right before it's collapse soon after.

Still hilarious how she sees Sayuri in her mind. Just a mere misunderstanding can be annoying like "ugh, another one" when they're constantly recycling this trope, but it becomes funny AF when it goes over the top. Overthinking can really be a problem.

@sdarkpaladin
Man, we're joining Kage no Jitsuryokusha, Youjo Senki, and Overlord levels of misunderstandings aren't we.

...and Angel Densetsu, I might add.

Dex-chan lover
We have a true Kaguya-type here. Groomed for power, no low-level social skills, and a mind so twisty it stabs itself. At least she isn't going into a complete self-spiral. Hell, she asked for help!

Fed-Kun's army
Will these idiots quit thinking the MC is forming her own illuminati....😒 She has seen the waking hell and all she wants to do is live peacefully and survive.

Double-page supporter
LMAO she thinks she's playing 200IQ 4D chess with some kind of super genius, but unknowingly to her, it's a potato xD

Users who are viewing this thread