Sincerely - Vol. 0 - Oneshot

Is this the promotion thingy? Wow the art is different and I kinda like how he doesn’t actually look like a little kid here. Tbh, it felt a little weird for me until the whole time skip.

The art style for the promotion is much better... what happened... it shows Ale's true age more accurately... Well... I guess him being mini might have been he only way to show his stunted growth.

Double-page supporter
I prefer this charas design and art style, and this is looks more seinen than shoujo

i prefer the adult vers of ale in the promotional one, in the mahwa the adult ale looks like the little vers face with and adult body haahhaha

While the current version has better coloring and expressions the promo here is definitely far better in terms of character design.

omggggg the art is amazing !!!!!! I agree with the comments !!
At first, with the serialization art, it was really weird to see them as a potential couple cause he literally looked like five while she looked like 17

but with this one, we see him first like a teenager but who is a little small for his age, and then we see his evolution to an adult ! idk its still an important evolution without it being weird in the beginning

I AGREE WITH YOU @Upil LMAO, I didn't see it but now I can't unsee it !!!! the serialization ale has the same face as when he was little, but with an adult body !!!!!!!

anyway, thanks for the translation !! <3

Double-page supporter
Isn't this the Novel Promo instead of a Prologue?
And I agree with others, it's good that the ML wasn't such a chibi here. I assume the artist of the Webtoon made him smaller to make him more sympathetic, but the whole romance is easier to take seriously this way.

Omg this is good....wad there something that decide to change the character design? Huhu omg i love it

Dex-chan lover
While I agree that the "not so kid" is way better here but I love the current Ibelina more than this.

while the promotional art was great, this will make me expect when chapter 55 is released HAHAAHHAAHHA

Does anyone have any insight in this stuff? What does this Promo mean?
Was the original manhwa axed? I can not imagine that two versions are going to run simultaneously.

I love the original art better. I really hope they keep it otherwise I won’t enjoy this as much. 😭

Users who are viewing this thread