Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 45 - When You Realize That "Love" is Not Enough

Dex-chan lover
Thank goodness the dad had an appropriate response

I was afraid he'd be like "LMAO WHAT YOU GUYS TOO? XD XD XD "

Dex-chan lover
In Russia and wester Europe, incest is allowed. Just move there and happy marriage
as-graphic-consensual-sex-siblings-map-v2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Lolipop_Candy pretty sure that in Italy is illegal up to “third grade cousins”, over there is free.

Btw, this chapter has one good thing: the normal reaction of the father, that didn’t well full hentai (“oh, you too? Mom is my sister TROLOLOL”).
On the opposite, Uta is wrong and is reasoning like a child: they are both still students, (probably) without money, and if I remember correctly no car.
There is NO WAY that it’s going smoothly, even assuming they’ll stay to a friend’s house for a while.

What I am expecting? That MC chooses to remain and confront the parents once again, to remark strongly their idea to be together not only as bro and sis.
He has to be a man and protect their love...something like this.

@Lolipop_Candy The legality of consensual sex does not imply in any way the ability to legally marry
It also does not really ameliorate incest as a social stigma

Dex-chan lover
@Lolipop_Candy Having sex is not the same as being legally married... Here in Spain you can't, I think you have to be a third grade cousin or further in the tree

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I hope this series is able to take this down a path different from 99% of other incest themed stories. It always either ends up being elopement (I know this isn't going to happen. Even if they briefly consider it, they wont go through with it) or they break up due to the pressures of those around them deciding their happiness for them.

I want to see this end with the two of them together, or at least not breaking up due to outside pressure (they're still kids after all, plenty of time to find out it's just not going to work out for other reasons). Any other reason and I'll accept it, but I'd like just one story with the balls to give me a happy ending where they find a place together and even if it's not all sunshine and butterflies regarding their family, are able to live happily together.

Even in countries where its technically illegal, its not exactly enforced between 2 consenting adults.
At worst youd get a small fine and scolding not to do it (get caught) again. Laws are in place mostly to protect underage children.
In the first place its one of those things that when kept within closed doors can not exactly be proven unless caught in the act.

Dex-chan lover
@Lolipop_Candy Consentual sex between adult siblings is allowed in Japan, meaning they don't have to move, just wait until they are old enough. Marriage on the other hand, is a no-go...

Dex-chan lover
@REMasher
i do remember several others, including one where the Onican is 30 something and had already left the nest by the time his sister was born and was raised apart, it had a reality shattering end 2 where
they became a couple but had to hid it from their parents forever.
finally remembered the name
https://mangadex.org/title/699/koi-kaze

@boag @REMasher the manga Rika is a thing. but it got axed. Hopefully, this manga ends with its promise and starts normalizing the wincest theme. We got too many author chicken out near the end.

https://mangadex.org/title/257/rika

Users who are viewing this thread