Skip and Loafer - Ch. 63 - Steady School Trip

Dex-chan lover
I was grinning like a fool right up until the end. And then after a wistful nod it came right back :glee:

Man, it's chapter like this that make me love this manga so much. The art is incredible in this chapter and each scene feels so...alive.

Mitsumi must have something special planned for Shima if she forgot to send him that video :meguusmug:

Double-page supporter
oof...that hit hard, especially since im at the girls' age and have had that kind of conversation w my own friends as well. loved this chapter a lot

Double-page supporter
the panels are so so so gorgeous. the way they capture that joyous summer school trip atmosphere.. the fleeting euphoria... the way you wanted those moments to last forever! the lighting of those last rays of sun before sunset. the scenery. gah. teared up

Dex-chan lover
That frame of them walking through the river at sunset gives off a melancholic feeling.

They'll still be friends for life, I don't doubt that, but they'll only be young once. So they continue to live in the moment in that strange and wonderful point between childhood and adulthood.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny that Chirei didn't realise that Mitsumi didn't take offence at all about the 'love' comment. If she realises and is finally able to make a genuine connection with a girl as a friend I think she stands to grow a lot from it. On the other hand I can't even imagine how a relationship with Ujie would go. Doesn't seem like she could ever take him seriously so far.
Mitsumi as always being an adorable fail-girl :glee:
It's so cute how she is like that and yet she is so hardworking, reliable and confident :hearts:

Group Leader
I had a group of friends like this in high school and we were really tightknit, even our whole class are very close with each other. It's just sad that everyone got busy after graduating and eventually drifted apart. This just reminded me how good those days were. I never had a group of friends like that again. I wish I could see them all again.

Users who are viewing this thread