BROOOOOO
YOU SAID YOU WOULD WAIT
THIS IS NOT WAITINGLAJSKGFLKJFDAS LJF;'ASD JLFJASDJF';AS'D
CPOIJSKLDJJASJ OASDI JAS PFAS FASJDF
I CANT
THAKLHELJAJID OIAJ 18 YEARS
18 LONG YEARS AND THIS IS IT?!?!?!/
Many thanks

LITERALLY HAVE READ SKIP BEAT FOR YEARS!!!! ALL BUILDING UP TO THIS MOMENT IM SCREAMING AAAAAA

I love the fact that all of this just seems out of no where lol
Like everyone was just expecting this to turn into even more of a misunderstanding, drag on for twenty more chapters, and end with these two idiots back at square one... But that's not happening at all!
"Here let's get this nonsense straightened out, and let's actually talk about being in a relationship" I have a strong feeling that either the mangaka is being told to finish this up, or their tired of the story and want it to end. Either way, these two are being sensible, or at least trying to, and I'm here for it!

Oh? Are we going to have actual dating in the manga instead of instantly ending after the confession? Given Kyoko's characterization and history though, I wouldn't be surprised if she can't handle actually dating yet.

Years waiting. And it was worthy.
I am freaking out so much right now, that it doesn't even apears on my face.

He finally admit his jealousy towards her!!

Why doesn't she addmit she loves him also?? I understand all her past trauma, but it would be so satisfactory

@Luxican Same, i watched the anime first too.
Thanks for the recommendation, i didn't know this one😍😘

P.S.: for who like KPOP go check it out GOT7 new song NOT BY THE MOON and the album, the concept is ROMEO & JULIET.

Talk about mind blowing!! Not only did we get a straight up confession, which honestly felt like a bit of a miracle in itself, but he actually very quickly wants to establish an official dating relationship! Half the time you have characters confess, but then you go through the ambiguity phase where one of them is wondering are they actually dating, does the other person really like them, etc. Now we just have to see if Kyoko will actually accept it or are we going to have her doubt herself or panic at having a relationship rather than admiring him from the sidelines.

*my heart is beating so fast I might die* I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S HAPPENING! OMG!

I might actually live to see them date. never thought I'd see that. THANK YOU OH MANGA CREATOR! THANK YOU TRANSLATORS/CLEANERS/EDITORS/ETC!

I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!! CLAIM YOUR MAN KYOKO!!! FUCK HIS REASONS PUT A COLLAR ON HIM AND TIE HIM TO YOU! BE! SELFISH! GET YOURS

I have lived this long to see this moment and it's finally here.... We got confession, distraction cock blocked and now Ren is going in for the kill. Please don't say no Kyoko! (She's going to say no.... isn't she?) Ugh!

uhhh i'm kinda ok with not talking about the bo thing. just wait for tsuruga to say all the things he already told you and then it won't matter.

I'm squealing. Internal scream.
Clenching my fist. Breathe.
Heart. My heart.
%=&//=+#&)()+><}¢}>™©{<¦<}¥<¦¦§!!!!!!!!!!

@Megane2426 Ren still has to admit he's Corn too, and frankly given that he took advantage of Corn's status in Guam, and that Kyoko still believes he's an honest-to-goodness Fairy Prince, I think that's going to take more explaining than Bo.

Edit: I mean Ren isn't even a real person, he's technically a role just like BJ/Setsu... How is that going to make her feel? And it's not like he can stay Ren forever, she's already met his dad!

Aggregator gang
I thought the confession was over.... but my heart still fluttered when he asked to be called her boyfriend <3

Also, I'm super disappointed she didn't tell him about Bo.... I wanted him to find out!! It would be the perfect time to reveal himself as Kuon/Corn too!!
But I guess that will have to wait for another chapter.... *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread