Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 281 - A Fallen Apple

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Goodgrief
I swear it's been 85 years.

@Ronin40k sure Ren is just a fake personality to a degree but Corn is his real personality and she loves Corn for sure, so I don't see problem

me last chapter: we're gonna get trolled again and the storys gonna focus on cedric
me at page 18: OHMYGOD WAIT ITS FINALLY HAPPENINGGGGGG
I'VE WAITED TEN YEARS FOR THIS I CAN FINALLY PASS AWAY IN PEACE AND WITHOUT REGRETS NOW

zel

The editor’s teaser for the next chapter in the margins of the last page is driving me crazy. @.@ Don’t tell me there’s a hidden, different motive other than what the scene so happily appears like! T_T

Thank you for the chapter!

Oh my God don't you dare to mess things up at this point kyoko!!! Just say yes!!!

Thank you for the chapter 😍🥰

OMG 15 years! 15years of waiting!!! FINALLLLLY OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I NEED TO REREAD EVERY PANEL LEADING UP TO THIS POINT

I used to joke that I'd be in a relationship before kyoko and ren got together but lol I played myself

Ren-san is shooting his shot and all of it is in the bullseye

Dex-chan lover
Finally, FINALLY! 281 chapters and a billion years later, an they're dating, I'm crying

Group Leader
Right now is such a good time to be a Skip Beat fan, but I also kind of begrudge anyone who's only picking this up now. Because they haven't had to wait 10+ years to get to this point and that's a little irritating. XDD

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I keep rereading this chapter, and I feel like dying everytime I get to the last page. XD

I really want to see it when they explain this to Yashiro. And Lori. 😎

Users who are viewing this thread