Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 281 - A Fallen Apple

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEE! I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT FOR 15 YEARS! THANK YOU GOD! THANK YOU! PLEASE KEEP NAKAMURA-SENSEI SAFE SO SHE CAN FINISH THIS WHOLE THING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

I just came back to Skip Beat! after a multi-year break and binged the whole thing. I think I need to do that again. This story is way too good to waste the chapters on the release delay. XD

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like i just let go of a breath i been holding for years. DeaR JESUS.

Also Ren can NEVER know that she works as that chicken right>? He would just... COMMIT suicide no? TAKE IT TO THE GRAVE!!!!

You don't know how much I stop reading, gasped, and then scream just to finish this one chapter GAAAAAAAH

Fed-Kun's army
Yes yes yes!
It is finally happening! This is the only shoujo I am still reading 😭😭😭
Just for this moment!

Is this really happening?!?! *insert gif from the office* Stay calm! Stay calm!! STAY FUCKING CALM! ITS HAPPENING!?!!?

Finally. FINALLY. AFTER 281 CHAPTERS OMFS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. But sadly I feel like she's gonna short-circuit and not give him an answer. T_T

Pleeeeeease tell me she's grown from that T_T

Contributor
giphy.gif

Ren at the end of the chapter: Can I be your boyfriend?
Me, who's read this for most of my life: At this point, you should be married, you assholes.

What? I randomly started reading this chapter’s comment after I stopped reading at the ninja audition because the rival bitch I couldn’t remember the name or the face was annoying. And it seems like I picked the right timing to come here. I need to reread again. I couldn’t believe this day has come.

Double-page supporter
Again with the Cliffhanger, just to have her brush it of as a joke again in a month. 😂

6QIqtQm.gif

FINALLY. IT'S BEEN 84 YEARS. I thought my imaginary children were gonna get to see this, not me.

BUT CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE WHAT IT'LL BE LIKE WHEN THEY KISS? MY HEART IS NOT READY! (lol, but at the pace this manga's going, it'll have plenty of time to prepare)

OMMMFGGGG WHAT KIND OF CONFESSION IS THIS?!?? This is such an abrupt but LIKE COOL AND STRAIGHT UP FORWARD BUT AT THE SAME TIME CUTE AND FRIGGIN HEART EXHILARATING lovey dovey scene between the two!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread