Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 283 - A Fallen Apple

Double-page supporter
Tsuruga says this stuff knowing full well that he himself is Corn, he's teasing her on a whole other level

Thank you for the update!

A new arc!!! Yay!
Time to face the dark past!

I DEADASS LAUGHED OUT LOUD AT THE "THIS PLAYBOYYYYYYY" PAGE JFKSJFJLSFS. also when ren asks if she's really sure corn would be ok with her giving him the stone and she says yes but loses confidence after he asks if she's sure and she remembers corn's words and ren laughs....lol. all the teasing this chapter....this playboy indeed.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the guy opens the door and he doesn't even think it's weird she's on her knees in front of him lol

@Umbrecola you didn't forget about what happened at Guam did you? This level of teasing with corn's identity is like level 1 compared to what he did there HAHAHAH he's merciless

Why does this prince keep being mentioned? why is he important? Did I miss something?

Dex-chan lover
Korn is back in the hands of the original owner hmm??
Many thanks

So did they become official or not? I have been waiting almost 20 years and still no conclusion.

It's not yet official Skullboysz, she's still too hesitant but she knows how he feels now and she didn't reject him.

Is it just me or
is the stone represent Ren confronting his fears towards his Childhood bully in the future chapters????

Fed-Kun's army
He even use part of the wedding ceremony and he was talking about it

I really love that basically they are promised to each other now, but not yet together. This makes for a beautifully awkward situation and the ability to still be chased by others.

Users who are viewing this thread