Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 283 - A Fallen Apple

@lblaniii How sweet, you remind me of a younger, more naive me. T_T

Those arcs are probably gonna last a couple (or more) years. 😭

@asdkant remember that one kid that bullied Ren? Is him
And remember that girl kyoko though it was Ren lover? That cedric(or something) is the one that girl likes. That's what i believe and what some people said.

*reading chapter*
**finishes*
*deep breath*
...it's ok. they're still ok. a little back pedal is ok but I swear to god if this starts to derail because of doubt and her thinking he is just messing with her and that his confession wasn't genuine, i am going to flip a gd table...

Fed-Kun's army
Can't wait for things to unravel. I'm actually really happy that they're not together-together. He's still got his demons to deal with and she's still a rookie trying to get her foot firmly on the ground. I would like it if they succeeded in their trials with each other's support but not as a couple. If that makes sense. Also, when are we getting more scenes of Kyoko in that new show she auditioned in? I wanted to see more of that.

Thank you for translating!!!

I feel like im dreaming; I just got caught up after like a year hiatus from this manga AND I CAUGHT UP RIGHT WHEN THEY CONFESSED?!?!?🤧
I caught up yesterday and I put off writing this comment cause I thought it was like some dream, like did they rlly confess? someone pinch me
I legit thought the manga was gonna end with them JUST confessing cause it seemed like it was going that way but OMG they confessed🤯🤭! AHHHHH I'm so dead
thank you so much for translating too!😘😘

Supporter
OMG people

Chapter 178 page 4
and then chapter 280 page 20

recognize anyone? are you thinking what i'm thinking?

EDIT: and then i read the author note on the side of page 20, holy shit.

@Aliamus That's sharp of you dude. No wonder why I felt like I have met him somewhere before. He's the bully one that bullied Kuon before. Well everything has become interesting indeed.

'

Supporter
@ZeevGray
tenor.gif

Kyouko as Bo, giving Ren romantic advice during his Dark Moon slump: "you should seduce her!... 16 is old enough to get married. She's an adult in the eyes of the law."
Kyouko after Ren confesses that he's in love with her and echoes marriage vows as he tells her that he'll treasure her corn stone: "what am I supposed to do if it's not a joke?!!!" (while having a meltdown).

Me: Sweetie, you did this to yourself. *sips tea*

after that line last chapter and this chapter’s line about keeping corn by his side in sickness and in health...kyoko if you’re not gonna marry the man, i will, istg!!!

They're freaking cute...can't wait for them to get together and ofc an official kiss would be nice 😊...if ppl saw the necklace wouldn't they guess it was Ren's tho? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread