Slave of Black Knight

Dex-chan lover
@tonie hey don't insult the salaryman who work at the Black Company. They don't have much choice, man. Finding job is hard in Nips land, ya know?

also I agree with all of your point. Thank you for saving my time

Fuckin hell, I relate so much with my insomnia. I can't remember the last good night's rest, waking up feeling refreshed and ready for the day ahead.

This series is so relatable, especially for people who work in the game industry. People at the bottom get blamed and harassed by players when the game go wrong, while the fans always give all the credit of a game to the famous people like Hideo Kojima when entire teams of people slaved away on a game to get it shipped. Often working w/ crunches and separated from family.

ngl the title is kinda suggesting weird sexual slave harem shit but that’s not it
also the mc is a bit too energetic and it may be harder for the writers to continue working with his traits later on and it might feel repetitive

I can't help but love him. Poor zeid. Misused and abused! need more chapters. I'm completely hooked.

The manga feels so light to read, very refreshing compared to most overpowered fantasy stories out there

Double-page supporter
This is actually pretty good, it's not some power cliché fantasy so far and mc deserves some respect and sleep plus he is likable for me

Group Leader
@retnemmoc thanks for the feedback on the translation, you can help us out by joining our new and small team. It's better that way cause you help us to share better quality to readers.

This niggas gonna do great things and imma be there reading and rereading it till the day I die. Also thank you for translating this, if i could suck all your dick i would

An iffy start with a ridiculous antagonist, but it is definitely head and shoulders above most of the usual rubbish, worth a try for sure.

This. is. really. good.

Artwork is simple but nice.

MC is aware of his skill, but is humble and willing to put others ahead of him not because of selfishness but for the exact opposite reason. What a good premise for a second chance in life.

Will follow this for sure.

Black company worker got overworked, got isekai'd and became an adventurer. But without the isekai part.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how I feel about this one yet, hopefully it doesn't devolve into crap like most isekais.

Users who are viewing this thread