Slime Saint - Ch. 16 - Feat of Strength

Dex-chan lover
The wolves deserved better. They didnt even try to bite Celestria, just headbutted her.

Dex-chan lover
sRdZyAS.png

I would trust those eyes with my life.
I wouldntrust those eyes too.

Even if she didn't have those eyes, I would trust anything Slime-Jelly says.

Dex-chan lover
Love the expressions

Dunno if it was established saints could do more than holy magic but surprised she went without body guards unless attacking a saint is seen as so taboo ppl wouldn’t consider it (even tho regular monsters exists too rather than assassins targeting them), tho I guess she did mention a barrier

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And a disturbing sight it was. Old Jelly knew how to inflict fear, pain and death, and that knowledge is freely available to Slime-chan.
well luckily she doesn't have a sadistic streak/not like the OG jelly is still 'within' that'd cause her like some kinda split personality takeover/power struggle

It'd be interesting if we somehow met the 'demon lord' and plot twist of him being a super masochist lol

Dex-chan lover
I thought she will let the wolfs go
other than them being 'monster' /wild creatures imagine if one was submissive enough to be 'tamed' and ended up being her companion lol

Tho i half expected her to body the fish and end up dragging its corpse home for the head chef to filet and prep

Users who are viewing this thread