Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - Do You Love Each Other?

Group Leader
Check one conflict off the list. That one didn't last long.

A discovery: chapter 64, the last published in the tankobon series, was actually published as chapter 7 in the magazine serialization. We don't really need to re-scanlate that one then. So now there are three more chapters to go.

Dex-chan lover
Yakushimaru wants to have a conversation with her mother about their issues? Good. That's commendable and respectable.

Yakushimaru thinks that joining the handicrafts club and her participating by making designs from approximately three decades ago is her way of showing that she is not stuck in the past and that she is growing up? Bad. Again, that's just crap. And let me be clear. There's nothing wrong with designs from the 80s, just as there's nothing wrong with liking things from the 80s. The problem is that her mom is literally right. She has never even considered contemporary trends and designs. She is literally stuck in the past.

Fed-Kun's army
We're getting close to the end now.

It's been fun, folks.

...okay, the wig bit caught me off surprise, lol.

So... that means that the first time we saw Nakaido (a long while ago), he was using a wig, too? Lol. It's a stylish hairstyle, however... to think it was a wig (or two wigs). But, I guess...? that was a reason he was using it, to somewhat get attached to the memories and "protecting" (getting close to) Yakushimaru in some sort of way by "familiarity" to those memories/hobbies.

Dex-chan lover
Nice. Lmao it was a wig. I'm still a fan of the Koizumi train tbh I like the onee-san types

Users who are viewing this thread