Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - Yourself, Rediscovered

Group Leader
Ootaki to the rescue! In the most extravagant way.

Dex-chan lover
So Yakushimaru's fears are right. She hasn't changed. She is literally still relying upon Ootaki to help her with basically everything, including with changing herself.

Honestly, I really dislike her. She is a pretty bad character.

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0 Nobody is an island. You get by with a little help from your friends. And loved ones.
She made the clothes. I don't expect her to be a marketer as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy You are completely correct when you say nobody is an island. People do get by with a little help from their friends.

That's not the case with Yakushimaru. She gets by with MAJOR help from her friends. She is almost helpless without their help. She keeps thinking about her mother's words because her mother has a very strong point. The mother had literally said yes, it's good that she's trying to make an effort, and the handicrafts club is an okay choice. However, does Yakushimaru actually think that clothes from almost three decades ago are going to be well-received in the fashion show?

It was an honest question, but Yakushimaru had literally never even thought about the question at all. It goes to show that while yes, she has made some gestures at trying to change, ultimately, she hasn't really. She is still stuck in the past and does not even consider the existence of the present and the future.

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy

No, I get by with a little help from my friends
Mm, I get high with a little help from my friends
Mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends

(Do you need anybody?)
I need somebody to love
(Could it be anybody?)
I want somebody to love

At least this MC found his nuts, not like a certain boy who wastes his allowance in some strange rental business and even after 160 chapters can't do a thing.
Speaking of the chapter, feels so weird to think that there's only two chapters left, I remember when chapters used to come slow as a snail, and now... Props to you rpapo, thank you for doing God's work!

Users who are viewing this thread