So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 46.1

@Kaarme well, that's because
kumoko is not a student, she's just a spider
Also, all the girls in the cover all this time is D herself

Click the spoiler at ur own risk

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato She just jumped straight into it, after verifying the apparent stats difference. As if she hadn't ever beaten stronger opponents herself. If she knew the mother was waiting at the bottom of the pothole, why not pour several cubic meters of lava in first, before heading there herself, in person? Normal military doctrine assumes first hitting enemy locations with indirect fire or air support before sending the troops in, if possible. That's just common sense. Sure, she thought she only has a limited window of opportunity right now, but that thinking is like the mother of all accidents and disasters. It's basically relying solely on luck. Her luck hasn't historically been phenomenal. I said what I said about her performance as a student because this is comparable to skipping studying back home before an exam, simply trusting you will be able to ace the test by sheer luck, because you did pay some attention during the classes, and know the teacher has occasionally had pretty easy exams in the past. That's not a recipe for success.

nOrmAl mILiTarY dOctrINe AssUmes blee blah bleh Now if I were an anime spider in a fictional world where physics, history, and all doctrines in general are wholly different, here's my essay on how I would have defeated this video game boss. I'm a genius!

They are obviously talking about the story-telling and how disengaging it is when a manga you follow has half-baked and asinine situations like this.

lol there are literally 3-4 users who insist on following a manga they hate just to post hate comments on it every chapter.

I love this manga but it takes too long to update and the chapters are always so short. Just might stop reading this and wait until it's completed to read again. Probably going to take 10 years though at this rate 😧😧😧

Group Leader
Yeah to be fair I also agree with the dude underneath.
She's survived many hairy situations till now thanks to her wits and now she just rushes in without thinking...

top left of page 1
“TV 2021-1-2”
So I’m guessing we have a Feb 1 release date for the anime?
hype!

Go to its back and fight in close distance! Its back should be an useful foothold and an Achilles' Heel.

3 years effort of manga will be done in by 1 anime season.
This manga need weakly release

Double-page supporter
...wasn't one of her "Deadly Sin" hax Skills Pride or do I remember wrong?

Because if so, well, there you have it why she got sloppy and cocky when she figured she finally wasn't coming from the underdog position. Goeth before the fall etc.

Supporter
Such a shame that every chapter is like 1/6th of a battle. With the slow release schedule, it's gonna take half a year for even a single battle

Users who are viewing this thread