So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.3

@destynova
she can't teleport, there's a POV later of gulie where he's talking with her in the lower cavern and her mind has been warped by the spider soul in it, he feels pity for his oldest friend and bends the rules this one time with direct interference to help her

Human war start.
"wow, this escalated fast."
Demon Lord appears.
"f*** dis esca-i´m out here!"

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for the next chapter. I mean the demon lord just appeared with the intention to murder Kumoko and while soldiers shouldn't be looking up during the battle, they might realize their sacred beast just got killed or maybe even worship the demon lord as another sacred beast. Kumoko can also understand what is being said now.

I wonder how she was located. I'm guessing that large scale magic was somehow being monitored considering the timing, so when Kumoko used her magic to target the Ohts army, that alerted the demon lord.

I wonder why Kumoko wasn't more wary of another being teleporting to her. I guess she forgot she was still being chased.

I wonder how much her stats have lowered, due to Body in charge eating her mind, or even if it have any influence on her due to Heresy resistance

Though i don't know if Kumoko would stand a chance, other than difference in stats there's a huge difference in skills ! No matter how immortal she is.

If fight break out and she come out victorious though ... Arachnea could be a thing pretty soon.

Banned
This was going so well and then I went "OH DAMN" in Principal Lewis's voice, can you run out of immortality? Let's find out

@Athia Heresy resistance won't matter because it's been stated that this separate wills attack exists outside of the universes system, which theoretically means there isn't a defense for it, although I agree she's probably still barely dented.

@Kireato nah its not kumoko's fault really. Demon lord's not supposed to be able to teleport, because if she can she would've done so dozens of chapters ago. Not to mention kumoko already marked her with her magic so there is no way she could get close normally. DL did this time because somebody helped her, which is Gyuri as stated by kumoko herself

Users who are viewing this thread