So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 9 Ch. 45.2

Dex-chan lover
Interesting concept for a spider monster, so they're basically organic battlesuit/mecha which has logical weaknesses from their tech level. Of course in other settings you could bullshit their weaknesses away with magic hermetic seal, but glad author didn't go that route. (they're still midboss anyway, for endgame tier of course go wild, put the controller in extra dimension)
Still I recall that kumo poison acid and other field attacks got no sell, I guess there's no such thing as water resistance (pressure probably works too)

Dex-chan lover
@Arcara It's easy to make something waterproof, but another thing to make something waterproof while still allowing exchange of gases. Yet even that wouldn't have mattered here since once the things were totally underwater, there would be no air to exchange outside. So, the small controller spiders would have died nonetheless when the CO2 concentration increased to lethal levels, even if they hadn't drowned.

The battle started at chapter 40, 9 months ago. Mother's such a boss it might take a year to defeat 😅, if the battle is intense enough to last 3 months more.

Dex-chan lover
if the pace is faster and number of pages are high enough so every scene would ended within a chapter(except for big continuous scene where it need 2 chapters) The story would fetch about 150 or so chapters....but with this kind of pace I wonder if it gonna finish without getting cut because it could take at least 10 years to end all of the story including some side stories.
Personally I would love to read high quality story with just 60 chapters instead of dragging 600 chapters.

Double-page supporter
@Smokeball They are skipping sidestory stuff. Actually it makes me wonder how they're gonna handle
vampy
because we won't really have context for her. Could be interesting

Dex-chan lover
@marcvyq well the story will integrate to each others later on anyway, I think they could show the story once the timeline reached.

@Smokeball
Yeah, it's a little annoying but the Web Novel was like this too.
In the novel it took 150 chapters until Kumoko scaped from the labyrinth.

But tbf in the WN there were moments where we had 2 chapters per week.

The anime will be quite interesting. With the slow pace of the manga and the completed WN, I wonder which one will be the source.

Group Leader
Akumo

7OaWp0V.png

akuma_win_quote_by_fearonlyme-d5w94d7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@marcyvq
Pukey isn't that bad since her POV can be a flashback episode/chapter right after Kumoko finds her the first time, and keep her POV for the next bit for a sense of mystery and once again how others view Kumo (we got 'the apprentice' pov earlier)
Then when grandma strikes happen we go back to Kumo.

The Hero's side tho, that's got a while to run through everything.

Users who are viewing this thread