Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga

idk man ngl the pacing and execution in general is kinda really shitty, it would have been better to end it like maybe after 10 ch. but it just got tiring to read after a while.... I see potential but... even as a satire its not... written that well, just seems very shallow, the jokes also arent developed very well everytime so it all just seems very random... idk

@krutou
If common sense went out the window,
If you think about it even tho a lot of random elements are thrown in, it all comes down to one simple thing. They all exist. And the kid governs what exist and what doesn't.
It's a sophisticated comedy about each unique character with their own inflated circumstances, who has to face the pure reality,
no matter how "immortal" you think you are, with this kid it's the end of the line.
Anyways I'm enjoying this very much! Thank you for the upload !

Dex-chan lover
The latest chapter was a hilarious pay-off to the months of build-up. Raising my score because this manga earned it.

Lol all those other people who think they are the "MC" are idiots. Once they meet our MC they end up like her, even a god dies to him.

Group Leader
06a3d330ea60a9f4f0256d462989d1e3.jpg

So far this kind of feels like an AI Dungeon story, SPECIALLY because of the MC's power and everyone being a jerk.

>You say "go die lol"
The guards fall down instantly, dead.

who is the mc like wtf it a fucking mess
is the girl so that damn important like wtf?
i'm at chap 24 but damn this thing is not even that good solid fucking 1

okay I was expecting this to be a time-waster manga but its actually amazing. Now I have another manga to watch for updates like a hawk over

@bigclover
the allure of this series is that it is firstly a clusterfuck of every possible MC and timeline thrown into one plane (as explained in earlier chapters, with this world being the 'lowest' meaning it took almost no 'energy' to get down there, but an immeasurable amount to claw you're way out), secondly the MC in our story is clearly the person who can say 'die' and kill anything, whether it have a corporeal form or not (i thought that was pretty self explanitory)?
This series as a whole is just a jumble of events, very close to pure chaos.

Power Uploader
I like this manga a lot, overpowered protagonists can be great if they are used correctly, great examples are Saitama and this guy. This manga is a solid 9, hilarious, gets right to point, doesn't drag out stuff, MC isn't a retard with -1 IQ, and the FMC with the MC is good looking and at the same time, isn't an annoying tsundere or an arrogant fuck. Quite an enjoyable manga.

There are 2 problems though, one is that it's a monthly serialization, which is terrible. Monthly serialization always sucks (Attack on Titan is an exception). The second problem is that the author might ruin his own works. A story with overpowered protagonists are a hit or miss, they need to be correctly done and follow the "OP protagonist will always win rule" which will eventually be boring at one point, which is why authors try to be creative and try to think of a way they can keep the viewers attracted. Most of the time, the method they use is to introduce normal powered side characters who'll get their own story and screen time. However, that method is one of the worst ways to do it. Authors need to keep it in mind that viewers/readers first started reading the story because of the MC, so if they try to change the focus to a different MC, the story loses it's meaning and viewers/readers lose their reason to why they first started reading the story. Fine examples are One-Punch Man, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, and this manga. In OPM, you can see that at the start, Saitama was the main focus, that's why people LOVED season 1 of the anime, but season 2, not so much. Because the author introduced too many side characters and gave them more screen time than the MC, which resulted badly. In the recent chapters of this manga, I can see they introduced some new characters, like that Rick guy and that Rainier guy. The thing is, I don't give a bull fucking shit about their story, I'm here for the MC, if they keep shoving these pointless characters story in a chapter that comes out after 1 month, then what am I even here? After waiting for a whole month, you don't even get to see the reason why you were here, everyone would appreciate if the story goes back to what it was, when MC was just going around killing shit and trying to find a way back to their world. MC's backstory looks interesting and the chemistry between FMC and MC is good, I'd love if the story focuses at them, instead it focuses of pieces of shit I could barely care about.

finally, someone realizes who the hell is this guy now I want to see the known person to make it out alive and explain the situation to the Villians. 😁 😝

Lain: Incarnation of death and entropy? No big deal. I can totally ignore it, not like it's a primal force of existance.
Everybody else: *DOUBT INTENSIFIES*

Users who are viewing this thread