Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 104

Fed-Kun's army
> it's almost as if it's telling me it's an evil act to summon a person

Iron (former A-rank Hunter) - what about when you did it to me?

Fed-Kun's army
is that it for beru? if i remember correctly, there should be some aerial combat for a moment before he died

Fed-Kun's army
Heh. He's not just any kind of summoner. He's a necromancer.

Now the question will be... can he have the big bad ant?

Aggregator gang
@Eksentrysyti

To defeat The Necromancer
I had to use looooooove!
"Stand back, Brian, I'm going to hug him!"
He immediately shattered both my legs
And threw me across the room
"I probably should have brought some weapons"
I thought as I flew...

Fed-Kun's army
wait he can use Araise only 3 time right ? does that mean we won't have shadowAnt ? why didn't he use the ant to begin with ? it had the healing ability (spoil me please!)

Mira, he can use arise on the same target only three times there is no limit to how many times he can use it on different targets.

Dex-chan lover
@Mira995

He can use it 3 times per dead body.
As much as he wants to use it on superant, he has his priorities, i.e his future wife. Besides, he can use it on any body as long as it hasn’t taken too long which is vague even in the novel

@jestervae and i hope he will be unstoppable god. I just hate when author thinks of some power rating, mc takes sometime to get to max level defeats the villain and somehow that power rating means nothing because boom here comes another villain which makes villain before looks like a child and can "One punch him". So basically almost every shounen ever (that's why i wont read borutu, i don't like dragon ball, fairy tail bored me etc). Imo our MC should've problems only in that tower of demons, on earth he should one-shot almost everything.

Dex-chan lover
@Kylo17 We don't know who exactly is controlling the gates, who made the demons mere servants to guard the floors, who made the game system available to Jin-Woo. Logically Jin-Woo's current power might be only now getting a bit interesting for whoever is behind all of what's going on.

Double-page supporter
Black lantern ...
"Rise" ...
@Kylo17 :
Power level comparation usually being used at past manhwa too ...
But lately MC underleveled can defeat opponent from higher level / rank compared them ...

Dex-chan lover
@hyperactivehedgehog

Iron was a garbage of a man before he became a shadow bro. That’s why MC let him attack him so he had justified reason to shadowfy him. The healer here was a good hunter, so he never intended to shadowfy him, but he doesn’t have much of a choice at the moment. No worries though, he
releases the binding after, so he won’t be able to summon him after this. after all he doesn’t want to enslave people unless they’re strong/useful garbage

@quser

OPM trying to be a generic shonen battle manga doesn't work?

You mean the manga people can read online for free that has still sold 20 million print copies as of 2019? The manga whose first volume was on the NYT Manga Bestseller's list for 71 weeks? That One Punch Man? It didn't work?

What is your definition of failure?

Users who are viewing this thread