Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 105

SUPER FUCKING COOL AS ALWAYS!! i WOULD WATCH THE SHIT OUT OF AN ANIME ADAPTATION OF THIS

Double-page supporter
Dang man. This guy just keeps getting more monstrous after every encounter. His Charisma Stat must be so high now after hitting level one hundred. Panties drop whenever he smiles and dudes fall to their knees when he "death glares" them.

Never disappoint. Mega fun. That's all.
Thanks for the translation, my friends!

Double-page supporter
@OrcaCat
He wont since he useless to him and the difference between Ant King and Goto is like heaven and earth for him.Goto itself cant do anything shit (die instantly) unlike other Korean Hunters who give all their best yet overwhelmed by Ant King but still alive.
Why need that shadow if he was basically mouthtalk only, but in term of reality is trash???

@Hounder
How US Goverment taking him??? Bring his dad 1st then maybe he will join US, but that was fucking impossible since both father and son level is out of their world.
Dont even thnking recruit will all privileges they had since he himself had way better than that.

Money???He already had money that he can even bought US itself plus all kind of resouces he wanted to.
Units???he already had best soldiers(squads) that can decimate entire world region by himself.
Transportation??? He already had Dragon and Instant Switch skills which is his highest mobility for now
Accessible area??? He even can slip his shadows to all people and he even can sneak in and out instantly even S-ranks cant detect his shadows being slipped like what he did when sparring with Japanese teams.

Dex-chan lover
Rank 1 Genreal only. Imagine the strength that ant warrior will have when maxed.

Damn this was one awesome chapter! It really put some more love on Sung's character to do what he just did. Feared he would turn into a pure asshole when he got stronger but he still shows compassion. So glad for it. Gotta say my fav summons are Igi and Kai. Can't want to see people's reaction to him when he returns! Like his sister!

Group Leader
Definitely worth reading even though I read the LN ... Hope they will include the extras after the story ends ..

Someone mention the story is pretty average and I agree (I also read the novel) but the illustrator know how to hype us up. And now we are on to the next arc! I'm interested with how the illustrator gonna visualises the Japan arc. Also, Beru ma boi is finally here!! Prepare to worship him!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I thought that in the LN, all the Japanese S rankers died. They don't make it in this navel battle?

Just curious but I heard the next arc is going to be boring, it that true?

I remember someone posting that the next arc involves him working on his guild that he literally doesn't really care about. Then afterwards he does a far off S rank dungeon raid while another dungeon opens up where his sister's school is at and he can't get to her because of his shadow exchange is on cool down. That sound about right?

Also, I was curious about a couple of things since I haven't read the WN.
1) Does he ever use the same medicine he used on his mom to help that one guy's dad - the one from the earlier chapters who had that guild leader test - who is about to enter the eternal sleep disease?

2) Besides the other system cheat people who are out there and are a part of the deeper background story that comes up later on, can other normal hunters learn/gain Sung's ability to level up? I mean I know someone did say his future son does, but what about the other Korean S rank hunters? Like can he do something where if they join his guild or if he forms a contract with them through his system summoning magic could they maybe also gain that ability? It would kind of be nice to have other non-summoned allies who could help him and not have him be the only OP one in the story for whenever the final battle thing happens but somehow I find that seriously doubtful.

3) Does he ever tell his mom he's an S rank?

4) For the final confrontation with that one psycho USA/Korean S rank hunter who wants him dead because of his dead brother, what exactly happens during that part? I asked this before and no one said anything beyond that it eventually happens and that the bad guy will deeply regret it. But I want details beyond that!

And thank you for all help regarding my questions! Remember I put them behind spoiler tags because I want detailed spoiler information! >:3

Dex-chan lover
@Zoniuc He still hasn't got a girl. Though Hunter Cha no doubt would answer "Yes" if he asked. Once she has woken up, that is. But so far the dude hasn't shown any romantic inclinations whatsoever, which is understandable with his hands having been so full.

@nyancat The Koreans would need to do it by themselves. No way the Japanese would animate this with the anti-Japanese sentiment present.

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna lie... I thought the ant at the end was going to attack him. My though was that being as strong as it was, had a little less restrictions regarding its will.
But in the end was great to see it kneeling before him just as the other shadows.

Users who are viewing this thread