Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 105

Dex-chan lover
Japan refused to take the glorious Korean cock, so they got thoroughly humiliated for that.

Now, it's time for the USA to show their willingness to grovel submissively before the majestic Korea.

Unless... they wish to perish.

Donghae mulgwa Baekdusani mareugo daltorok~
Haneunimi bouhasa urinara manse ~🎵

Aggregator gang
@BlueCatMage

The gates etc. has already happened multiple times, but each time lead to too much destruction, but the semi-good demi-gods have an item that resets time (which is starting to lose power, so it can't be used indefinetly), and demigods are the only ones that remember everything that happened before the time rewind.
After Jin-Woo wins, he asks them to reset the time once again, and wipes the ground with the evil demigods in a sub-space they were hiding (over long years of multiple guerilla battles which he wins, raises the dead opponents, and flees. He does it for so long that in the end he has bigger army that the evil-demigods). As Earth is not the battleground after this reset, there was no need for gates to be created to strengthen the planet to survive the battle between the demigods, so there are no hunters, and since time was rewinded, nobody remembers what happened.

@BlueCatMage
I can help elaborate if you want, but will spoil the ending of the LN in doing so read this at your own risk.

There is a war between the Rulers and Monarchs, the forces of good and evil respectively. Their war goes to earth and the planet can't handle the magic power. So, the Rulers use a limited time magic to reset time and try to save the earth, they do this by introducing magic via the gates and hunters. After Jin-Woo becomes the true Shaodw Monarch and saves the world, he uses the final use of the limited time magic to reset time before the gates were introduced and kills the Monarchs in the dimension they're hiding in himself before they become a threat to the planet.

Dex-chan lover
Level: WTF IS THAT??? (I know the ??'s aren't the leve, but it was the first thing I thought when I saw the image)
Lol. I love the ant in the novel. He's so earnest...and freaking psychotic.

Fed-Kun's army
Change to spoiler because they may add it in but I get the feeling its gonna be cut due to speeding through events.
When he was desummoning the healing hunter, the hunter warned him that Jins power is dangerous and that he felt he had no choice but to follow jins orders. Basically controlling his conscience. I believe it also made it so that he wasn't allowed to die, basically being in a limbo. Don't quote me on that though. I believe it suppose to foreshadow something but not sure and it would be a spoiler if I said anything.

Can't remember exact details and wording because its been a while but thats the jist of what they seem to have cut as of now. Things could change

Just a warning for people. Probably one more chapter/important event then there is a fairly long downtime of basically nothing happening. It puts the focus on Chae In more as well. Not saying it will be from her perspective but she will just become more prevalent. The romance plot is honestly garbage but its gonna happen.

Dex-chan lover
mmmmmurica ...
"it wud be a waste for someone like that to remain in a smol country like Korea"... likeee, hmmm... Isn't it a pretty fucking much the same to let him rot in murrica, since up to now they actually haven't done a single thing (at least from what i can remember from the entirety of the manhwa). They're supposedly the greatest nation that took big hunters from all over the world and we barely see them doing any interventions in world's event but instead hoarding resources (and connection to hunters) everyday just to make em have a feel good big PP moment.

well, jin woo probably won't join em, but does he get his dad back?, and also, where's his dad being held? Is he being imprisoned in murica? need a spoiler

Users who are viewing this thread