- Why are you holding a pickaxe?
- Ah!
- Did he notice?
- Who?
- ...N- | Never mind.

I've never seen anyone answering a "to who?" when asked "Did I look weird?"

@ShinobuOshino

- Did I look weird?

This line is one of two things from JB. Either a very strict translation of the line in Korean, or it's straight out of google translate.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much, the multiple text thing was a little weird, typically I only see multiple texts being used for people with unique voices, not when the action is over.

Supporter
Thank you very much for the chapter! Without the artificial delay this sure does outpace JB's releases with ease!

Actually wish MD made the delayed chapters so that they'd only show in my feed after the lock gets released. Though don't really have to worry about that now, do I? 😑

Why Tusk and not Fangs?

I'm pretty sure the LN was translated as Fangs
So now Tusk seems weird to me 🤔

VIP
@DonHazzy Hater much? The typesetting's fine, the fonts can be better and I can't speak of translation as I ain't a translator myself.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
General advice to the poster, don't use as many fonts.

Outside of that, excellent job.

Thaaanks a buuunch for translating this ch!!!
Keep on the good work!~

Thank you!!! idk how long we are going to rely on you for MD releases, but keep up the good work, because we are grateful (even the critics). You might get a rough reception, but what you are doing, and the quality of what you are doing, is not offending anyone you should care is reading your work. I hope you have fun, and good luck!

Dex-chan lover
This was inevitable, but i'm curious as to whether it's a splinter faction within the original group who left who decided to do it anyway or if it's someone totally unrelated who just decided to post it here as well...

Users who are viewing this thread