Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 86

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! I was missing this series.😉

@IVVO Speak for yourself, I enjoy reading different takes on chapters. As long as the scanlators don't shove 'sniping drama' in my face, at least.😒

Dex-chan lover
@oniryuu What did you expect? Both are translating the same story. Moreover, it's a manhwa, not a novel, so there's only so much text to translate in the bubbles and it's very condensed, no room for superfluous language. When the source is the same, two (competent) translations will inevitably share some things. Is this really super shocking to you?

I said it already in the comments of an earlier chapter when someone was talking about a similar thing, but let's repeat it here: If you are Jaimini's lawyer and are genuinely worried, you can suggest to Jaimini that they purposefully include a crafty, incorrect translation in their chapter. If that artificial error appears in the release of a competing group as well, you might be onto something. Of course someone might complain about the inaccuracy, but that's the price to pay.

Fed-Kun's army
20190919-135732.png
@SirSniper I guess it should be "demonkind"

Power Uploader
@Belfegrad Im no translator, but it was definitely not a mistake, if somebody can clarify that, ill change it. (ive also asked my tl, but theyre not online atm)

It's great that someone picked this up on mangadex, but it's kinda weird/wrong how Holo is censoring these comments.

lol, already reading this on a less reputable site. But hey, might start reading here again if the translators don't have another hissy fit.

If you want to read chapters 1 till the current one you can just go to: <external link removed>

Mod Edit: Direct Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread