Solo Leveling

Group Leader
@Fussion007
It really doesn’t.

sjw gives the elixir to the sleeping rich guy after sjw sees his vice guildmaster cry, sjw uses shadow exchange with the shadow he put in rich guy’s shadow

Group Leader
DeukVvG.jpg

This is the first time I'm glad someone sniped a series... Nike has the best translation tbh.

@SonicWizard shh hunn, its better to have 3 groups translating this than none at all. Let the translators translate whatever they want.

@/translators— Thank you for giving us fast and quality chapters every week. Stay hydrated and have a great day mwa mwa 💛

Oh wow look at this ungrateful bitch over here @D1stanc3 why dont u buy the official English translation then or go through the hassle of translating a chapter for ur own grammatical pleasure and understanding.

Fkkkkkk Why are we getting such short chapters?? :c

I dont mind waiting a bit more if it meas getting longers chapters like at the beginning

Double-page supporter
@Nigellus I’m pretty sure that’s because they are caught up to Raws and even if you were fine with waiting another week I’m pretty sure there are people who would tart wining about it so it is what it is fam.

It feels like we are reaching the end....so what percentage are we in right now until the end?

And happy new year guys

What is happening with the portuguese translations?

Que tá pegando com a tradução em português? Um dia aparece, no seguinte some, que é isso? Kibaram do Neox e colocaram aqui sem pedir para eles?

@Allyzaaajoy Yeah I’m not gonna pay for a mediocre manhwa. Also you think really I should be grateful for the quality of these scans? Lmao.

Feel free to kiss the asses of bottom tier scanlators on your own time (which judging by your comment you already are), but miss me with that braindead crap thanks.

Can anyone recommend manga like this one. I've been trying to find a bunch, but this manhwa raised my expectations by a lot

@D1stanc3 sure hunn call it as kissing asses but i rlly enjoy this story. Illegally translating a chapter takes lots of time, money and its not like they’re being paid for their effort. A few nice words sure feels good and it’s the least i can do to show my appreciation, but obviously you’re an unlovable and unappreciative retard. Get out of here, no one wants to read your bullshits.

@Touje From what I understand about the series from my limited poking into the novel side, I don't think we're even at the halfway point, perhaps nearing it but not there quite yet. I may be wrong tho, I only did light poking into that side of it.

Honestly, the only good thing this manhwa has going is the art. It built up so much to this moment, I thought we were finally getting some info & interesting plot twists. But the battle with the architect was really underwhelming, boring and ultimately disappointing. I got long ago that writing good characters is not this manhwa's forte, seems the same can be said about plot.

Users who are viewing this thread