Solo Leveling

I feel bad for dropping this. I used to love and wait every week for new chapters but the longer the manhwa go the shorter the pages go :( . its not fun anymore and it always leaves us with cliffhanger. I'll just wait another year or so.

@Allyzaaajoy Nope. I’m gonna keep criticizing bad scanlations when I see them, and appreciating good ones when I see them, just like I have been forever. If you want to blindly worship all scans even the trash ones feel free to, but I’ll stay right here maintain my standards and call out shit quality where I see it. Nothing you can do about it really.

If a random persons opinion online really bothers you so much that you feel the need to throw around insults like some sort of angry child I think that really says enough about the type of person you are, so I really don’t need to say much else.

@Anonisonline Imagine creating an account and typing out a comment on a site entirely dedicated to scanlations in order to show how little you care about them.

Are you mentally deficient or what?

FPtIfFD.png

@D1stanc3 pfft--- child, you talk as if you gave out a proper constructive criticism out there. what a joke. welp, my bad for calling you a retarded bitch. I'm tapping out of this bullshit. arguing w someone who don't even know the difference between blind worship and appreciation is boring and ain't even worth the talking. after all, its not like I can do something about how dumb you can be, you do you. have a great year mwa mwa, dumb ass 💛✨

I took a break after season 1 ended to let season 2 build up a bit. Why are there so many chapters missing now? Did the original scan group pull out or something?

Fuuuckk cliffhanger

Also to add on to the discussion below, if youre that annoyed about free chapters why dont you translate some yourself? Im sure everyone would be very happy to have your superior translation skills working on this

Well to comment on the below discussion both sides are getting ahead of themselves. For the criticism, you need to back yourself up more otherwise it's blind hate. To the arguments to him, I think shit like "wElL yOu dO BeTtEr ThEn" are the dumbest comments to make. Just because someone doesn't like a translation that they feel doesn't make sense doesn't mean they can do better. Shut that shit down.

Dex-chan lover
You know that a chapter has arrived, when the sites starts crashing.

Users who are viewing this thread