Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 176 - Please, Take Care Of My Daughter

Double-page supporter
Anyone else bothered by the fact that he doesn't think Nanami can take care of herself?
Honestly, no. His whole arc is that he saw how she was hurt before and was doing everything he thought was right to save her from the pain, even if it wasn't good for her overall. He's a concerned parent who overcorrected from her past trauma and is learning she has grown and able to handle herself better. He hasn't seen all the growth we, as readers, has. All he sees is her getting a new friend and taking a chance to go to school, seeing how happy she is, and didn't want the same guy from before to potentially bring it down again.

Group Leader
YEAHH WALUIGI MEME!! WAAAAAA
haha , oh well
how did I forgot all these other "Kaori moments" except the yukata? :v

Group Leader
Honestly man I wish they didn't have to talk to makabe, he's just some fucking normalfag asshole. Story was fine with him only being in flashbacks

Fed-Kun's army
chad kaoru only spent 2 chapters to do what other romcom MCs probably couldn't in 150ch and 2 arcs

Dex-chan lover
@goodknife
...what's you avatar sauce? Reverse image search fails me unfortunately.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly didn’t expect the reveal to go that smoothly. Wholesome Nanami dad moment :glee:
I would have like another page showing a short stand off halway through page 2. But This is much better than if they had gone the drama route.

Dex-chan lover
What are all the chapter where he crodresses in a yukata, swimsuit, formal clolthes and a wedding dress? If someone would be so nice as to inform me.

Dex-chan lover
Good man. Still protective of her but recognising when someone else is good for her. Although he wasn't told the entire truth, he's her boyfriend and girlfriend in one. Really hope Kaoru realises he's actually genderfluid after all this, Kaori is too cute to lose.
crossdressing isn't genderfluid

Dex-chan lover
What are all the chapter where he crodresses in a yukata, swimsuit, formal clolthes and a wedding dress? If someone would be so nice as to inform me.
Since I wanted to re-read this anyways

Yukata - Ch. 28, Ch. 107 Wonder What It Said
Swimsuit - Ch. 133.5 Doujin #8
Formal - Does a school uniform count as formal? If so then I guess Ch. 46.5 Comiket 98 Extra. Or maybe Ch. 68.5 Comiket Volume with the maid uniform. He isn't crossdressing but he does actually wear a suit in Ch. 76 What's Your Favorite Food
Wedding - None. Or at least if there is a chapter with him in one it isn't translated. The last 9 chapters do have him in a princess dress though, close enough I guess?

Dex-chan lover
Since I wanted to re-read this anyways

Yukata - Ch. 28, Ch. 107 Wonder What It Said
Swimsuit - Ch. 133.5 Doujin #8
Formal - Does a school uniform count as formal? If so then I guess Ch. 46.5 Comiket 98 Extra. Or maybe Ch. 68.5 Comiket Volume with the maid uniform. He isn't crossdressing but he does actually wear a suit in Ch. 76 What's Your Favorite Food
Wedding - None. Or at least if there is a chapter with him in one it isn't translated. The last 9 chapters do have him in a princess dress though, close enough I guess?
you are a good man

Now, all parents have approved the relationship. It's just a matter of time before the wedding.

Users who are viewing this thread