Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie!

Dex-chan lover
This one rather confusing with a bunch of trap thing, i like and follow most of author work here. Too bad, this one for some reason have the most chapter out of all author's work

Dex-chan lover
Why is this included in doujinshi. It's adaptation from what title?

Doujinshi doesn't necessarily mean derivative work. It also includes original self-published titles. Broadly, it is indie and not exclusively fanworks of established titles.

i couldn't get by what the mom said at the end that "she'll get it in the future." i have some guesses that nanami will do the same thing, brewing coffee for kaoru in the future but not sure if I'm correct

This is the first manga I've really wanted to wait to get more: the concept is amazing and the character interactions are cute but not tropey! I've only been this way for a couple anime, like Rising of The Shield Hero. This is a truly amazing story that I can't wait to get more of!

Dex-chan lover
Boy cross dresses so much that I’m not even sure which of the two mains are the “Gamer girl”

Aggregator gang
@Flavor25 Lol, he is still a guy 😅. This manga has been a really nice read so far. I really do love the setting and the characters 😍. My mate looks nice with long hair. But I really hope the pacing stays strong and doesn't get too slow and boring.

@ksyhan3h I seriously have no damn idea why so many people are confused by this. It is obviously referring to parental love, how if your child makes something to give to you, no matter how shitty it is, it's precious to you. Hell, the manga even refers to it in one of the chapters "you can't place a value on memories and emotions"

@Pancakeza yeah, it's one of the better romance mangas I've read, it got unnecessary hate at the beginning because of the cut pages and cross-dressing though, sad.

Aggregator gang
@Juslin, same here. Seriously this manga has had my heart fellin' warm with every page of each chapter. I really don't know why people don't like crossdressing, but personally I love it. Not only that, but the pacing of the series, the drawings (other than the full figure), and the coloring of in this manga all are great. Such a nice short read to have every now and then.

Edit: I meant"I really don't know why people don't like the crossdressing aspect of the manga" not "I really don't know why people don't like crossdressing".

Users who are viewing this thread