Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 107

WHATTTTTTHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECK EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERREERERRRWFSEDFBFGDFFBFGGFBGFGWDFRGHREEQWERRGHHTRERRWTTERWGFFWG

Dex-chan lover
It isn't like it came out of nowhere. She was feeling increasingly insecure and made a hasty assumption.
It is. Not a single time we saw Marin as an insecure person. She isnt perfect, but she wont hesitate. You can even see how different she act back when she saw Gojou making depressed face on Christmas and when she saw Gojou face after cosplay. Its very different. And its because someone wants to drag this series on to milk more content.

Honestly I wouldnt care about this series until December but someone spoil the confession on social media and I jump read it immediately, satisfied by it.

Dex-chan lover
f41.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god YES
This is how to do it
See how being open fixes things?!! Or if it ended their friendship (not them, real people), at least it stops the hurting.

STUPID DRAMA OVER EVERYONE LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO

Double-page supporter
I need 3 seasons of this animated now, don't care if I have to wait till 2030. I don't think it's possible for this to be in s2 but should definitely be in s3

And MY MAN Gojo had the balls to say it. Kinda blame Marin for dragging out this for so long though cause we know she's been in love with him for too long and you could see how long she's been holding it in. Wonder how long it will take for se* to happen considering what gengre they're both into. Still remember that scene they were walking in the streets and talking about "ejeculating" out loud xD

Dex-chan lover
Good that it doesn't take kanokari dragged long ass path

Users who are viewing this thread