Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 107

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this totally deserves two parallel uploads... What the hell, bring out a third and a fourth, I don't care... The more the bettee

Dex-chan lover
Hell yes! It finally happened! And our boy Gojo was the one to say it to her instead of her saying it to him...even after all of her resolve.

This chapter made me smile and cry at the same time. The moment he said that he loved her I either expected her to show her being dumbfounded by his sudden confession or she was going to scream back while smiling that she loves him too...did not expect her to straight up kiss him before saying it. Loved that she took the initiative on that and just went straight for it.

I have always been happy with the way the author has resolved the misunderstandings and drama in this series and this time has been no different. Might have taken a little more time than usual to get here, but I really do think it has been due to the release schedule for the series over the actual content. All of the things that have happened up until now in this arc were definitely important to kind of build to this in the end...even if the pacing felt off because it went monthly for awhile.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is this? A full chapter with nothing but Wakana and Marin having an honest one to one conversation about their feeling and clearing misunderstandings? Is this even legal? Whoever was holding the author at gunpoint during this chapter deserves a peace nobel prize.

Dex-chan lover
Now this. This is Kitagawa I know. Author is good at not dragging this down for entire year and pull a fast one by making the marin we all know and love.

Lmao dont ever change marin again author or whoever decided to prolong the series

Dex-chan lover
What a twist lmao

Even if it passed by fast, a couple of things were really not promising...the stare of Marin was really menacing (the old "if looks could kill"), and the whole "double speech" from our MC could've lead the discussion in a darker way. Glad it didn't and story can move on

Dex-chan lover
D-Did they really just ended what could be a 10+ chapter of misunderstanding and miscommunication?
Somehow I believe fans were really not happy with the way the story was going and they decided to not drag this pointless drama further anymore

Double-page supporter
Um, Miss Kitagawa, he's suffocating... :lewd:
Really hope the series continues on for a while

Supporter
oh-my-god-its-happening.gif

Users who are viewing this thread