Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 107

Double-page supporter
Laughing at the comments that are surprised and saying the editor forced the author to end the arc like this, or that she reacted to negative fan feedback. FYI, every chapter has had positive reception in Japan, and the last Volume was the best selling Volume in a while which also trended on JP twitter.

This entire conflict was 8 chapters. Without the release schedule, that's not a long arc. It was always obvious this was where the arc was leading up to, with the reintroduction of Non-chan and Gojo's jealous reaction he had in the previous arc (idk how anyone thought it was anything but jealousy). With how quickly he resolved his built up childhood trauma, it was pretty obvious this was gonna have a quick resolution. Quite frankly anyone who said this would be dragged out is stupid.

Last edited:
Supporter
Phew,
Those last few chapters were the dam of regret busting and relief came flooding.
Honestly I kinda felt the same when I saw her reaction

Supporter
Laughing at the comments that are surprised and saying the editor forced the author to end the arc like this, or that she reacted to negative fan feedback. FYI, every chapter has had positive reception in Japan, and the last Volume was the best selling Volume in a while which also trended on JP twitter.

This entire conflict was 8 chapters. Without the release schedule, that's not a long arc. It was always obvious this was where the arc was leading up to, with the reintroduction of Non-chan and Gojo's jealous reaction he had in the previous arc (idk how any thought it was anything but jealousy). With how quickly he resolved his built up childhood trauma, it was pretty obvious this was gonna have a quick resolution. Quite frankly anyone who said this would be dragged out is stupid.
Yeah, I’ve been looking through the comments and the fact that people thought this was forced or influenced from the outside is mind boggling.

Double-page supporter
Crazy how people didn't trust Fukuda-sensei. They managed to tie up multiple plotlines while delivering a critical hit to readers
It's crazy how many lies and nasty things they said about her, while at the same time coming up with ridiculous predictions (like the love triangle) and making assumptions about the writing process and how she doesn't know what to do with her own story. It was honestly pretty insulting.

Dex-chan lover
They got us in the first half not gonna lie
I really thought they'll drag this drama for another 10 chapters

Dex-chan lover
It’s great that they finally got together, the question is, are we entering the final stretch of the series? Into the final saga?
Romance series usually ends with the confession and the characters greeting together..
I hope the author can go beyond that, show us that the series can be great even after the confession.. I hope we don’t go into the final saga after this..

Supporter

This entire conflict was 8 chapters. Without the release schedule, that's not a long arc. It was always obvious this was where the arc was leading up to, with the reintroduction of Non-chan and Gojo's jealous reaction he had in the previous arc (idk how any thought it was anything but jealousy). With how quickly he resolved his built up childhood trauma, it was pretty obvious this was gonna have a quick resolution. Quite frankly anyone who said this would be dragged out is stupid.
Went back and re-read the arc starting from the comiket trip and yeah, the pacing of it really isn’t all that bad. There’s a little bit of setup in there for what looks like could be Marin’s professional arc. I wonder what kind of attention this is going to put on Gojo. There are several points in the arc where the costume is called out as “insane” and there’s even a bit where Tokio’s staff is trying to track down “the company” that made the costume.

Beyond the much-welcome romantic development, I’m excited to see the where the cosplay storyline goes. Fukuda continues to deliver a top-tier story. Still my #1 manga.

Dex-chan lover
Actual character progression. HE TALKED ABOUT HOW HE FELT! YOOOOOOOOOO!

Double-page supporter
Went back and re-read the arc starting from the comiket trip and yeah, the pacing of it really isn’t all that bad. There’s a little bit of setup in there for what looks like could be Marin’s professional arc. I wonder what kind of attention this is going to put on Gojo. There are several points in the arc where the costume is called out as “insane” and there’s even a bit where Tokio’s staff is trying to track down “the company” that made the costume.

Beyond the much-welcome romantic development, I’m excited to see the where the cosplay storyline goes. Fukuda continues to deliver a top-tier story. Still my #1 manga.
I do remember seeing some people speculate that Fukuda-sensei was going to transition the story into professional cosplay. That would honestly make sense.

Dex-chan lover
Man I felt like shit back when the comiket arc went down and I assumed that he felt jealous and posessive and I remember so many comments condemning this point of view and now here it is on full display. Exactly what I was assuming all along. It's honestly a very human reaction and feeling (not saying it's a good thing) and if this line has never been tested one wouldn't truly know how they would handle that situation. Fuck I can relate to this so hard, especially the self loathing because of how you know that it's wrong but your heart tells you its right. Anyways it has been a few very rough months but this is a pretty good, albeit quick resolution.

Users who are viewing this thread