Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 107

Fed-Kun's army
AHHHHHHHHH LET’S GOOOO! I didn’t think he be the first one to confess but hell yeah dude! Let’s go gojo! I’m so happy!

Double-page supporter
sometimes feels little bit angry read in this chapter, it should be they must apologize first but ok nice in the end marin back to gojou again

Dex-chan lover
Wow... That was a crazy ending to this arc. I just hope this manga will continue on for a bit longer so we can see their relationship grow.

Dex-chan lover
GDqY2ke.png

Dex-chan lover
This isn't rushed. Marin wears her emotions on her sleeve. When she was under the impression she was a burde go the guy she loved, she was depressed and showed it. Now that she knows Wakana loves her, enough to be jealous, she's over the moon with joy, and welll...shows it.
With how the Manga was build up until now, the whole Non girl situation and this situation was extremely rushed.
Maris reaction was pretty in line with her character, but that is just the very last few pages, basically the last thing this chapter showed.
Did you think people called her reaction rushed? I think that's 99.9% of readers least concern.. :korone:

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit they decided to actually talk like human beings. Now let's not end the manga in one or two chapters just because they finally confessed their feelings to each other okay? Practically every rom-com manga has been pulling that lately again.

Dex-chan lover
It may not have been pleasent to watch, but the this arc has had A LOT of character growth, and I'm really happy to see it culminating here.

They both wanted the other to be their best and were insecure about themselves, but those dark feelings are now leaving, and now they can explore what "their best" actually is together.

Now what I question is what's next after 1-3 cooldown chapters. Maybe addressing the exploding social media buzz?

Dex-chan lover
we escaped the haniel genjutsu, damn the author returned to normal schedule and fixed the issue super fast, specially with the curveball of her childhood friend, author really messed with us.

ps. author read the end of MHA and said it's time to save Manga hahaha.
ps2. she's gonna snu snu the f*** outta gojo, it's the 2nd gojo that gonna get broken in less than a year.

Fed-Kun's army
Nothing stopping them now aside from still being in high school. I'm almost convinced Marin will get Gojou's hips sore from all the brutal bed breaking she intends to do now that she can proudly say that he's her boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread