Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 107

Damn, here we finally are. I felt that the manga was at an emotional stand-still for a year and a half now (roughly since the anime rolled around). Which means 4 volumes where the two of them haven't really been talking to each other - were prevented from doing so, to highten the drama. If all drama were solved if two characters just met and talked for 5 minutes, that's generally not considered the best writing, but it fits for our Gojo at least.

That being said, I sure hope we get a few more chapters of digesting what just happened before we move on to other characters.

Damn, Kitagawa sure is quick on her (emotional) feet. In itself, that is also refreshing to see.

Fed-Kun's army
Marin, I know you're over the moon, but could you stop sucking his face? Gojo needs to breathe.
Marin? Wait, Marin! MAARIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!
C7jeTr.gif

Fed-Kun's army
So...will they do couple cosplay now? Maybe that could be a way for Goujo to get over his jealousy, doing couple cosplay would also be a way to support her in what she loves....Marin could even help her with the doll making... so many possibilities now. The sky is the limit.
First, remember there is still the problem of Marin being hired for cosplay but not counting with Gojo for that anymore. I assume that, from there, the next step is Marin convincing that agency that Gojo is actually talented at cosplaying fashion.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s great that they finally got together, the question is, are we entering the final stretch of the series? Into the final saga?
Romance series usually ends with the confession and the characters greeting together..
I hope the author can go beyond that, show us that the series can be great even after the confession.. I hope we don’t go into the final saga after this..
Fortunately, this is not just a romcom, but a manga about cosplay and fashion, so there is a lot of material to be explored.

Now it's about Wakana Gojo and Marin Kitagawa facing that world, not as friends/partners in "crime" anymore, but as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
First, remember there is still the problem of Marin being hired for cosplay but not counting with Gojo for that anymore. I assume that, from there, the next step is Marin convincing that agency that Gojo is actually talented at cosplaying fashion.
Convincing them shouldn't be too hard... The Haniel costume alone should land him the job, and he's got a few more to show his range in tailoring, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Is this where we finally go back to rom com? If so, I will pick this back up from right here. Sure, I skipped like 30 chapters but I don't give a shit. :kek:

Fed-Kun's army
Nah. He even said this here - she taught him to look up, not down, as he was living his life. So this was not giving up, this was "whatever will be - will be" moment - looking up on his feelings. He was sure that she will tell him "sorry we just friends" or something, reflecting on his childhood trauma, but still said it, bcs couldn't bottle it up anymore. He is a blockhead, yeah, thinking that if he confess then it all over between them, yeah, for sure. But he was honest with himself there and with her, and it payed off.
Sorry, I'm with BriGuy on this. He said it because he was giving up, in the sense he felt he was into a lose-lose situation. He realized in his mind that, whatever he did about telling her or not telling her, the result would be the same: he was losing Marin for good. So, having nothing more to lose, he chose to be finally honest with her.

If his silence had guaranteed him that Marin would still be with him, he would have chosen to remain silent about his jelaousy.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Future redeemed! Glad to be wrong on how long the melodrama would take. Cheers!

Dex-chan lover
Glad all that drama is over, or at least had a big payoff

Users who are viewing this thread