Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 107

Dex-chan lover
LET'S EFFIN' GO!!!!!!!!! 😤

EiILog7.png

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly kinda thought it might be leading to this. There have been other times where the author misdirected what seemed like some big drama into not actually anything to worry about. One of my ideas of what it might be was Gojo realizing he liked Marin, but not feeling great about it because he felt he wasn't worthy of her.

Supporter
Doesn't feel anywhere near the end from my viewpoint.

Still have all the friends in hs and the working group along with sajuna and shinju. Not to mention the Tokio arc.

And I can see a dating arc where they have to go through that awkwardness.

I have a gut feeling there is much more story to tell.
Juju is seriously gonna be so pissed when she finds out how close he came to being available...

Love Marin's exuberant explosion of emotion, as is her reaction with all things she loves. Feel like building up all that tension was worth it for this release.

Man, what a crap story. Like, seriously? Gojo didn’t think he’d get jealous seeing a bunch of guys snapping pics of the girl he likes? Bs, that’s so predictable. And of course, Marin is all smug now that she knows he’s jealous, no surprise there. She’s just a spoiled brat with daddy issues, totally self-centered, and there’s no real reason for her to even like the guy, except the plot says so. Honestly, it would’ve been hilarious if he tripped, cracked his head on the step when she jumped at him, and that was the end of it. Hail my boy Pochi for drawing doujin of this manga and Kanokari.

Users who are viewing this thread