Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 107

Dex-chan lover
BRO WHAT!!!

i Take a MDD break for like a couple months, and THIS IS WHAT I COME BACK TO???
ASDFGHJK,. AHHSD SDUBSD (Translation: HOLY FREAKING SHEETS OF PAPER YESYESY EYS!!!) :eek:😱😭😭😭🥰🥰🥰

Reread Edits: LORD I HAVE WAIYED AND YOU HAVE NOT DISAPPOINTED ME 😭 Those last pages??? TvTb The shift from the dark panels to Marin's brightness TToTT Like LOVEEEEEE

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Laughing at the comments that are surprised and saying the editor forced the author to end the arc like this, or that she reacted to negative fan feedback. FYI, every chapter has had positive reception in Japan, and the last Volume was the best selling Volume in a while which also trended on JP twitter.
It's a very interesting effect that the Western fandom has, where they believe what they're feeling is somehow the general consensus.(Which, granted, it sometimes happens) The number of times I've seen a manga with a development people here don't like, and they use it as the basis for predicting that the series will soon be axed, while in Japan it's selling well and doing fine critically, is hella funny.

It's all just a way to validate their emotions and their frustration toward a series.

Dex-chan lover
Dawg, i thought i missed a chapter.
Usually this kind of thing will drag for several chapter.

Good thing they kiss first. Remember not to do lewd hand holding first.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation.
She needs to let him come up for some air.
And I'm tbh not happy AT ALL how 0 consent was and is being established.

Fed-Kun's army
image0.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit dude faceplanted and somehow rolled a nat 20 on his dex save to turn it into an absolute win.
ehhh...i guess on the explanation. She's been in love with him for so long, that as long as he spit the word love/like at her, he would've passed the speech check~

Users who are viewing this thread