Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 107

Dex-chan lover
i'm going to get so roasted for this but this felt crazy abrupt and anti-climactic to me. like i'm soooo glad we're out of that arc but this felt like maybe the most sauceless get together i've seen in a while. i think maybe when i go back and read through it in full it'll feel a bit more significant.

Dex-chan lover
i'm going to get so roasted for this but this felt crazy abrupt and anti-climactic to me. like i'm soooo glad we're out of that arc but this felt like maybe the most sauceless get together i've seen in a while. i think maybe when i go back and read through it in full it'll feel a bit more significant.
I felt the same honestly. She chose to ignore all the fun times they had together, all the time Gojo commited hard to understand her hobbies to make the best cosplay for her and was ready to cut it all off just because he didn't know what to do with his emotions. But I'm sure most people will just excuse it because of adolescent, and I'm also in the boat of glad that it's over, but also felt it could've been handled a bit differently instead of OMG REALLY ME TOO WE MAKE OUT NOW. Gojo's face perfectly represented my reaction. It fits her personality, I guess.

Aggregator gang
proud-clapping.gif

Double-page supporter
What a quick and hilarious way to conclude this drama 😭

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if Gojo didnt muster the courage to speak up. If he just left.

Years later. Grandpa dies, Gojo didnt have any heirs cause he didnt fell out of love. He continued the Gojo Doll Business. Marin, whimsically as usual, choose the Gojo Dolls for her daughter's (Not Gojo's) girls day. Then he just told her this nonchalantly as a joke not knowing Marin's feelings.

Well...that was unexpected.

Let's hope the mood stays like that, and we aren't getting a "Why didn't you say anything?" drama.

Dex-chan lover
This is why communication is key, folks.
I fcking know right? Well, I waited for this to happen for like months before continuing to read it from the part of their non-communication issues. And thank god that paid off so good

Dex-chan lover
I felt the same honestly. She chose to ignore all the fun times they had together, all the time Gojo commited hard to understand her hobbies to make the best cosplay for her and was ready to cut it all off just because he didn't know what to do with his emotions. But I'm sure most people will just excuse it because of adolescent, and I'm also in the boat of glad that it's over, but also felt it could've been handled a bit differently instead of OMG REALLY ME TOO WE MAKE OUT NOW. Gojo's face perfectly represented my reaction. It fits her personality, I guess.
i think another way to explain it for me is that for being the big confession we've all been waiting for since like single digit chapters, it was very...unromantic. she's had this exact same "OMG AHAHAHA" reaction to so many other things that it doesn't feel very special or poignant. we've seen her agonize over her crush with him so much that it's brought her to tears and for her immediate reaction to just be LOL SAME is like...man. that's kinda weak.

Finally my wait paid off, when this drama first started I preferred to take a break to read, Seeing the many comments here I was afraid of another drama and was reluctant to open the comments haha
Time to read the continuation of where I left off :clap: :thumbsup::qq:

Double-page supporter
I got so caught up in his dialogue I forgot that leading up to this Kitagawa was head over heels for him.

Nah, this was the most appropriate, non-cliched romance plot point ive seen in a romance manga. It literally fits on their personality and the sudden kiss literally destroyed the norm in a romance manga. Romance is now finally following the footsteps of the shonen genre, destroying the norm

Users who are viewing this thread