Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 107

I think the userbase of this site is a little too virg to be making any meaningful critique of how believable the confession was or wasn't

Aggregator gang
I've basked long enough in the joy of these two. Now for the speculation.

I do believe there is much more story to tell.

• Tokio/professional/idol arc
• Dating awkwardness/fun arc (white day, valentines day)
• Schoolmate reactions (more Nowa at karaoke please)
• Other friends reactions
• Kashirashi growth
• Marriage and Children

The cosplay world can probably be explored in even more depth. I can't imagine her going the route of an idol only because of the whole "no boyfriend" rules.

That said I think at the rate of chapter drops there is enough material to comfortably give us a couple more years without feeling forced.

Oh and Wakana still needs that makeover from Marin's stylist. 😀

Dex-chan lover
dGCiiUG.gif

Dex-chan lover
Nah, this was the most appropriate, non-cliched romance plot point ive seen in a romance manga. It literally fits on their personality and the sudden kiss literally destroyed the norm in a romance manga. Romance is now finally following the footsteps of the shonen genre, destroying the norm
I mean I don't think something is automatically good just because it's different but fair enough, you do you.

Double-page supporter
Yaasss girl! Go Marin! Thank God this didn't get dragged out even more! Good job Gojo-kun! (I love this fanscanlation of Marin. She sounds cuter and more "Marin")

Dex-chan lover
I'm very happy how this turned out. Honestly, I can't see how this could have dragged on any more? I mean the mangaka could have them gone their separate ways, with Marin realizing she can't continue doing professional work without our MC, with her running back to him. (IE extend the drama to a further breaking point)
This is FAR better, with him finally being honest with himself, reciprocating her feelings and her unleashing a dam of repressed love for our MC.

Dex-chan lover
random af turnaround after some much not needed drama. maybe this is one of the very few cases where the author took a hint? like it's not like there's no precedents for this. many popular series died after too much bs. or maybe the editor told them. who knows?

Fed-Kun's army
I mean I don't think something is automatically good just because it's different but fair enough, you do you.
Yeah, as much as people can enjoy things occurring in an unexpected manner, simply subverting expectations doesn't make something good. I say this as someone who liked this chapter quite a bit.

Group Leader
Finally! I dropped this series for a while because their relationship building was kinda taking a backseat, but now it's back.

Users who are viewing this thread