Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 108

Dex-chan lover
I want to sue the author for raising my sugar level. This chapter to sweet that even my black coffee without milk and sugar still feels sweet.

Dex-chan lover
No kiss scene in this chapter? Impossible

Oh man I am sooo much looking forward to their friends reaction to them announcing they‘re a couple now. Pls pls don’t let the show end any time soon, they are such a power couple it’d be wasted potential to not have this series continuing for a very long time

Dex-chan lover
I can only think of : Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah for a comment so thanks for the translation xD

Dex-chan lover
wakana, that's "marking"

ksnip-tmp-Zsbh-Xs.png

ps: explode.

Dex-chan lover
Gojo being too distracted to realize he used his personal account to reply to the author and triggering an investigation by Reddit to discover his connection to Marin and then dox them.

But that's some other arc for later, now we get fluff after ... A lot of miscommunication chapters.

Feeling like this could led to numerous things. Like Gojo being scouted for his skills. You also gonna have more famous cosplayers coming out the blue looking to hire him for his services. Marin going to have to beat people off him with a bat when they figure out he's the only source for her godtier outfits she models in.

Users who are viewing this thread