Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 12 Ch. 93

Dex-chan lover
I'd be interested to see what people who actually make cosplay think of this chapter. My guess is that many have gone through the same exact thing depicted here. I'm also willing to bet that he brings this up with the others at some point and they all go "yeah, been there plenty of times."

Dex-chan lover
The way Gojo is going, he seems to be getting more emotionally away from Marin.
Meaning, if Marin ever confesses to Gojo, he would likely reject her or won't take it seriously.
And even if he does take it seriously, he would try to increase as much as distance as possible from her, because she would have ended up being his ideal doll by then, like his Hina Dolls. And like with the Hina Dolls, he would probably believe that he is only meant to look at them and polish then, not be with them (a craftsman doesn't keep their work to themselves).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The way Gojo is going, he seems to be getting more emotionally away from Marin.
Meaning, if Marin ever confesses to Gojo, he would like reject or won't take it serious. And even if he does take it seriously, he would try to increase as much as distance as possible from her, because she would have ended up being his idol doll by then, like his Hina Dolls. And like with Hina Dolls, he would probably believe that he is only meant to look at them and polish then, not be with them.
Yo, that's a pretty interesting perspective

Users who are viewing this thread