Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
Gojo, as a craftsman, is more harsh on himself than anyone else would ever be, and thinks that his work is 10% of what makes Marin great, while Marin thinks the costume is 90% of what makes them great.

If they talk about this, Gojo will probably want Marin to do it because it's her dream and she would have access to actual pros, while she won't want to because it's only worthy it for her if he's a part of it.

The actual question is how long the author will drag this out.

I wonder what Marin felt watching him though. Does she feel bad because she gets all the attention and doesn't feel his work gets the recognition it deserves? That all she does is drag him around to then leaves alone?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
finally this overly stretched arc ended.

i still don't understand what is goujou's problem?, can someone explain to me why is he essentially throwing an emo-tantrum and looking like ass the entire time?
Quite stupid development

Dex-chan lover
very interested to see what makes gojou have such a sour expression.
He's uncomfortable with how much attention she got, to the point that a wall (of people) has formed between them. So he feels like he lost sight of her (physically and metaphorically), so he feels left out/forgotten. In addition, since their relationship is kina undefined (not romantic, not professional team, or client and customer), he has no frame of reference to put those feelings in. It's a big mix of jealousy, inferiority complex, uncertainty about his own direction, and such. Put on the stove, cover with a lid, and simmer for a few hours.

I hope that the author lets them talk it out and continue working together like usual, or even progress their relationship. Because I'm really not into the prolonged drama route it may take. Mostly because it feels like a waste of pages for a monthly release. We don't even get enough for cosplay + romance + side characters with no additional drama.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
finally this overly stretched arc ended.

i still don't understand what is goujou's problem?, can someone explain to me why is he essentially throwing an emo-tantrum and looking like ass the entire time?
Quite stupid development
Marin is the perfect social butterfly. Gorgeous, peppy, happy, kind, a fantastic all rounder. Not to mention her cosplay acting talent. Gojo doesn't feel like he is at her level, worthy of basically monopolizing her.

And I think he kinda wants to too, since he likes her, and feels bad about that.

Fed-Kun's army
We've seen Wakana and Marin deal with miscommunication and stress before, so I doubt we'll get a whole other arc dedicated to it.

This is just that awkward moment where neither knows what to say. I'm sure Marin will get Gojo talking and things will work out on that front.

No, what I'm expecting is that Marin AND Gojo are going to be hounded by cosplay agencies and the like, one for modeling and the other for design, and it's going to be that third party forcing them apart for a while until they both get fed up because they are each others' muse. Gojo is inspired to design by Marin, and she's inspired to act by Gojo. One without the other is as good as jam or butter, but you damn well need them both to make a masterpiece.

Dex-chan lover
Gojou you fuck don't fuck this up

Please be a fake-out, I'd hate for this to turn into an arc where they grow apart because he misunderstands her and thinks she's just interested in cosplay, instead of cosplaying with him.
He has selfesteem issues and thinks he is not good enough. She kinda knows. How are you saying "Gojou don't fuck this up"?

She went no effort in terms of contact for a while. She reacted in an underwhelming manner to the cosplay. She forgot about his existence while the shoot happened etc. All these things just added to the above mentioned issues.

He isn't misunderstanding. She knows about his complexes and didn't clearly voice anything but "I am so happy for sick cosplay uwu". Dude was there standing looking hurt as fuck and she just gives a concerned look instead of jumping into his arms. And then we fast forward to the train ride and it seems she did not try to talk to him THE WHOLE DAY AFTERWARDS.

How is it on him not to misunderstand and fuck this up, lmao? She should've told him "I only want to wear your cosplay. I want you to make cosplay only for me". Or tell him about her feelings finally. Never did anything.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully Gojou simply noticed an error with the costume that he didn't noticed before, and as such he's angry with himself for not providing a "quality" costume for Marin. However something tells me that that's not the case, and we're in for some depressing and bitter drama.
I think he's angry with himself for wanting to monopolize Marin; he was getting real jealous over all the attention she was getting from everyone else, and I think he's internalizing it as him not being worthy of being there beside her, given his character.

He has selfesteem issues and thinks he is not good enough. She kinda knows. How are you saying "Gojou don't fuck this up"?

She went no effort in terms of contact for a while. She reacted in an underwhelming manner to the cosplay. She forgot about his existence while the shoot happened etc. All these things just added to the above mentioned issues.

He isn't misunderstanding. She knows about his complexes and didn't clearly voice anything but "I am so happy for sick cosplay uwu". Dude was there standing looking hurt as fuck and she just gives a concerned look instead of jumping into his arms. And then we fast forward to the train ride and it seems she did not try to talk to him THE WHOLE DAY AFTERWARDS.

How is it on him not to misunderstand and fuck this up, lmao? She should've told him "I only want to wear your cosplay. I want you to make cosplay only for me". Or tell him about her feelings finally. Never did anything.
While this is almost all true, Marin has her own self esteem issues too, remember. She's also likely freaking out internally trying to figure out why, after all they did to get to the completion of everything, and he was looking so happy, that after she finally saw him again he looked so sad and angry, and kept to himself. That fear, that she's the one that caused that emotion in him, is definitely causing her to clam up.

Users who are viewing this thread