Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Group Leader
The artist forgot to draw the choker at page 14.

giphy.gif

Also, the art feels off~ ... The characters look like they've been stretched vertically. Not that it looks bad~

thanks for the translation~ 😉

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the hospital arc was skipped, I'm only in this for the Gojou/Kitagawa action. I was highly upset about the lack of Kitagawa last chapter and we got the loli only instead, who I'm not completely fond of yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99
I can't be helped to remember everything xd (from following it from when it was being translated to now w/ the gaps between and me reading a bunch of other things)

Dex-chan lover
Oh sweet god, yes!
Next step in fluffy relationship is coming.

Contributor
It's refreshing and welcome to see the protagonists of the manga are actually making progress in their relationship, with two characters that are being honest with themselves and each other. Never really been exploring new things in life? Admit to it! Want to explore more of life? Admit to it! Want to explore those new things in life together? Agree, to each other, with broad smiles on your face!

Holy moly.. Can't wait until their summer break.. And see lovey-dovey cute stuff.. 😍

I'm always shocked at how little it takes to put a silly smile on my face. I've been anticipating this chapter for it seems like so long, and now that its here (Thank You So Much!) and I've re-read it a few times, I can't help feeling all's right with the world.🤩

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Damnit they're such a good couple.
Seriously, what a powerful pairing ;-; A cosplayer and her costume maker/photographer. A go get em girl and a reluctant guy. They work together so well.

Users who are viewing this thread