Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Aggregator gang
if the author aint a woman then damn my man here must be some sommelier of the knickers cuz that panty shot is straight outta da vinci raunchiest dream of mona lisa

Dex-chan lover
any manga recommendation where the female heroin is mad in love with the main character?

No Kitagawa, Gojou is dense; if he see's your face being red, he'll assume you're sick.

As I've said many times, buying the translated books does NOT support the author. It supports the publishing company. The author does not see any of that money. Instead, donate to the author's Patreon. if they have one.

Double-page supporter
@princeofcups
So, I take it, publishing company just steals raws from the author and sells translated version? Or maybe they have a deal with monetary compensation for the author? And maybe, just maybe, if translated books don't sell well enough, publishing company is would not buy rights for other author's works?

Dex-chan lover
why did she say lol after realizing what she said? She is a great, but slightly weird girl. Kinda like Anjou

@TheManBuck Hey cut the author some slack will you?? It’s like you’re saying an entire translation will be unreadable because of one small mistake in an unimportant part.... unless you’re just kidding

Contributor
Too wholesome.
Kitagawa is so cute, falling in love for him. It was close to a confession here.

I'm glad to see this manga getting the sucess it deserve, it took some chapters, but now it's popular enough.

Users who are viewing this thread