Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru

Yeah go crossdress your heart out! Everyone should be allowed to dress the way they want to express themselves

just, the whole cosplay community gonna be cheering for this couple afore anything happens, wont it

although cross-dress is weird to me, insult people because of their unique hobby is just wrong, as long as it is not breaking the law and/or rules, everyone can do whatever they like

Honestly I'd say that I kinda relate to the guy. I really like the idea of cross dressing/presenting masculine. It's not like a want to switch genders, it's just that I'm fine with presenting as either. I like how this author handled it!

Anyways thank you for the translation!!! <3 <3

I loved this arc cause it does showcase the contrast on how some people view crossdressing as a whole and how it can affect a persons confidence. I think this is one of the only arcs in any manga I've read recently where I was uncomfortable about the topic (I'm not much into crossdressing, but don't shun anyone who does it), but the way they handled it was done extremely well. I have a respect for crossdressers, and this arc sort of indicates why I do. Obviously, this isn't indicative of the whole sphere that surrounds crossdressing, but it's a good arc nonetheless.

Society has progressed past the need for bitchy girlfriends that don't understand men's hobbies.

OMG Subaru-dude is such an ikemen! 👀✨
I hope he becomes a frequent character, I love it when Waka and Kitagawa interact with others. So wholesome, the last chapter made me cry, I hope his ex-girlfriend burns in hell.

Just started reading this earlier today and managed to catch up already, it's amazing!

If my mans decides to cosplay as the guy from the anime, it's over for Kitagawa and all his other waifus. Man's bout to be looking hotter than a juicy piece of freshly grilled steak out here.

IF HE DOESN'T COSPLAY THE GUY IM THROWING HANDS 😠😠😡😠😡😠😠😠😠😠

Users who are viewing this thread