Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
something that I didnt said in the other thread is, that ambient, isnt a place where goyo find himself confortable right?

Aggregator gang
sad its different world...... :(
but goo gojou catch your dream make it same level like your waifu XD

Dex-chan lover
I just read the first page of comments and ... are these people reading the same manga as I am?

First off, I don't/didn't get the sense that Gojou was Angry but more that he was tired (from days and days without proper sleep) and/or disappointed (at something he noticed with the costume). Of course, she is going to take this the wrong way because drama HAS TO HAPPEN. The author seems to be DETERMINED to draw a wedge between these two either for shits and giggles OR so that the payoff is super sweet in the end ... so I guess we wait and see.

Also, Marin ALREADY works for a modeling company. She's already IN the entertainment world. What are these people even reading? Now her going FURTHER into the entertainment world when she is asked to play the character (in the live action movie/series no less) for her latest cosplay by the author AND that driving an even greater wedge between these two I can see happening. Please don't go there author-san.

Dex-chan lover
Because nothing is happening. Nothing has happened to move the main romance (this was originally a romcom, remember that? a year ago?) in like 30 chapters. This is another chapter where nothing of import happens. The photoshoot (that's been happening for 4 MONTHS now) ends, and they go home. We waited an entire extra month for something that should have taken 3 pages to do.

And even in chapters where the smallest bit of something happens, it's nothing but angst. Both the "romance" and "comedy" in "romantic comedy" are gone, and have been gone for ages. The author sucks, and the tags on the series need to be changed.
I want to give the author grace, but....idk if anyone else has noticed but once the anime came out the dragging and dragging on the manga side just became so much more. It almost feels like they are just milking it at times. Which I feel terrible to say, at the same time what you said was spot on dude.

Double-page supporter
I just read the first page of comments and ... are these people reading the same manga as I am?

First off, I don't/didn't get the sense that Gojou was Angry but more that he was tired (from days and days without proper sleep) and/or disappointed (at something he noticed with the costume). Of course, she is going to take this the wrong way because drama HAS TO HAPPEN. The author seems to be DETERMINED to draw a wedge between these two either for shits and giggles OR so that the payoff is super sweet in the end ... so I guess we wait and see.

Also, Marin ALREADY works for a modeling company. She's already IN the entertainment world. What are these people even reading? Now her going FURTHER into the entertainment world when she is asked to play the character (in the live action movie/series no less) for her latest cosplay by the author AND that driving an even greater wedge between these two I can see happening. Please don't go there author-san.
You seem to forget the line Gojo thought last chapter " I shouldn't have said that"

Dex-chan lover
I was confused as well, but I'm assuming it was mistyped. Page 22 is what I think they were referring to, and it makes sense when you go back to that page and pay attention to what's going on in (and specifically outside) the panels.
If they meant page instead of chapter, then yeah, that makes a lot more sense. Page 21 has the recruiter speaking in such a way that it erases the "Gojou" in her thought right below the panel. Page 22 is when the crowd finally disperses enough to reveal Gojou looking all irritated.

? We have literally seen Gojo and grandpa laughing at Marin when they were giving details on how much they practice. He has neither time nor reason to pursue anything other than doll making. Even asking him is pointless for someone who has seen it first hand. A hobby is a hobby (which coincidentally helping him with his main aim) . If it becomes a job, everything changes.
Again, it all depends on how it impacts his dream. He's able to right now do cosplay with her without it impacting him too much, so if requirements of his time and effort are similar, then it shouldn't impact his dream any more than this is currently, either, and he could in that case stay with her as a costume creator; for example, if they had him do only special outfits rather than all of them. Of course, his feelings could also be changing towards that dream, and a new dream could be coalescing.

Dex-chan lover
previous chapter did terribly in communicating what Gojo got mad about, and im still unclear in what he seems to be disapproving of here... what because he's jealous of her? that she's suddenly popular? what did he think he was gonna get into?? was that not the goal? what was gonna happen if she didn't get a lot of people loving her cosplay?

I get being traumatized for being ridiculed for having "abnormal hobbies", but to put it bluntly, this is contrived drama. Gojo should know that he is special to Marin, why do we have to go through the same arc AGAIN where he feels dejected and left behind in "Marin's world"? Add to the fact that the chapter lengths do not justify the monthly release schedule, AND the pointless padding out of the "will they won't they" story, I'm feeling less invested in this than ever...

Dex-chan lover
Even she knows going pro is going to put a distance between them judging by how the speech bubble cut into the bottom text. Just spell it out for the boy, he won't get it otherwise.

Im so done with this manga lol the author REALLY wants to drag this out as long as possible.. especially lame how theres NO romantic developments AT ALL? Like come on man, the story was interesting at first... but its been boring for 75 chapters now...

Double-page supporter
It's not strange that he thinks insecure like that, isn't it? He thinks that she is with him because of the size of the Cosplay, you as a reader know what Marin thinks, but if the only thing that unites them is the Cosplay, it is logical that he thinks that if it is successful he will leave it aside, I see a criticism very one-sided only for the male character who compared to others this is one of the best to the point of seeing his development in the subject of clothing, elaboration and also makeup among other things, that is what the series is about, he does his job and goes improving, her cosplay but in terms of changed personality, even if it is a little, the protagonist is ahead of her...

Dex-chan lover
I love and hate whats happening right now, there is a clear imbalance in their relationship that everyone else doesnt understand. This is something only the two of them can come to an understanding, also remember these are teenagers who dont understand what the fuck is actually happening. Its very easy to critique whats happening as someone with experience but these are two kids who dont understand their own feelings and environment fully.

Dex-chan lover
Damn dude is going on the depresso expresso and Marin is not sure what to do too. GOJO YOU MTFKER! YOU ALREADY TOLD HER COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY ON YOUR FIRST COSTUME!!! THEN FCKING TALK TO HER AND KEEP YOUR WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!

From what im seeing it tho, The author might get interested to Gojo's work while the Pro agency will be interested to Marin.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt he'd listen to Marin at this point unless she confesses. Gojou probably needs to get advice from his grandfather, but I do hope he realizes that he can make dolls and make cosplay costumes. Besides it seems pretty clear that his cosplay work has improved his doll making skills.

Users who are viewing this thread