Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
GOJOU, GOJOOOOOOOU
DON'T FEEL DEPRESSED AND KEEP SHIT YOURSELF. TALK TO HER!
GOJOOOOOU GOJOOOOOOOOOOOU

Walter_screaming_at_Hank_0-0_screenshot.jpg

HERE IT IS! PLACE YOUR BETS EVERYONE! HOW MANY MONTHS WILL IT TAKE FOR GOJOU TO GET HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS ASS AND REALIZE HOW ESSENTIAL HE IS TO MARIN AS A PERSON?!

DO I HEAR 3? 5? 11?!
Hopefully they'll have a talk within the next 2-3 chapters... (though that seems unlikely ngl)
After all it depends on how this issue will be fixed
Also wouldn't be surprised if start of 2025 in this release pace. Author will likely drag it as much as possible to keep people invested I guess🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
The funniest thing about this chapter is all about the comment section like '' Why was Gojou sad about? :pacman:''

Man, everyone seems like skimming each chapter :lul:
The literal next comment after yours: "wtf even is this source of drama" So many fucking skimmers, man. People don't know how to read anymore, and it shows.

Again, there is no point. He won't change his dream profession even the one who asks is Marin herself (though she probably won't). Marin needs to closed this off without even bothering him. It will only make it worse because he won't even entertain the thought of working on cosplay as a legit job putting his doll training off and now will see it as him losing Marin forever.
All depends on how it affects how he can pursue his dream.

Dex-chan lover
All depends on how it affects how he can pursue his dream.
? We have literally seen Gojo and grandpa laughing at Marin when they were giving details on how much they practice. He has neither time nor reason to pursue anything other than doll making. Even asking him is pointless for someone who has seen it first hand. A hobby is a hobby (which coincidentally helping him with his main aim) . If it becomes a job, everything changes.

Dex-chan lover
when i knew Gojou have self-confidence issue, and it's even more prevalent in this arc, especially previous chapter, i was already reluctant reading this latest chapter, and now my gut feeling is proven right :aquadrink:

i just hope this part doesn't last long, since this manga is such a "good feeling" type of manga, when problem are this realistic and it's super relatable and even worse, you had the same problem before (i did), it just makes you feel like crap

and then there's also the part of Marin hoping Gojou would notice and watch her more, sheesh

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Oh nooooo this isn’t the chapter 100 we needed. Please just be exhausted from all the work sweet boy :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
I know this sounds a bit mean spirited, but can we have Gojo collapse due to exhaustion? It would be a good story point to have Marin to nurse him back to health and show him how much he means to her.

"Well it will be even less with each new chapter if the pacing stays the same"
And yet here you are. LMAO

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That was kinda underwhelming for a 100th chapter. Basically just Gojou looking worn out and tired, Marin being Marin and more drama coming from the agent and the author, all most likely designed to completely stall any progress.

This series is firmly stuck in Heisei.

Supporter
Went back to chapter 21 and entirely don't see what you're talking about.
I was confused as well, but I'm assuming it was mistyped. Page 22 is what I think they were referring to, and it makes sense when you go back to that page and pay attention to what's going on in (and specifically outside) the panels.

Dex-chan lover
That was kinda underwhelming for a 100th chapter. Basically just Gojou looking worn out and tired, Marin being Marin and more drama coming from the agent and the author, all most likely designed to completely stall any progress.

This series is firmly stuck in Heisei.
i don't know how you read this arc and think he's only worn out and tired :dogkek:

but yeah, i agree that in a way, this is to stall progress on their relationship

Users who are viewing this thread