Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
Can anybody check on 2ch and see if the Japanese fandom is as brain dead as the English one? I really don't get all y'all in here pitching a fit about the chapters. If it bothers you that much, go find something else to read.
considering how people here are simping for gojo stupid attitude(judging by the muppet army that "strikes" and "downvotes" every comment to the sort) then no, those people that defend that are braindead

Dex-chan lover
I know the complaining is an eyesore but it's so crazy to me that anyone can scoff and act like the release schedule isn't an issue and that people just don't appreciate how good the manga is. Like man, the release schedule sucks. I get that there's nothing we can do about it so the bitching seems stupid but it's just frustrating. I don't think this arc is bad but even just thinking about how we're 101 chapters in, what all those 101 chapters have entailed, how much tends to happen in each chapter, and we're now on a schedule for ~12 chapters a year is like holy fuuuuuck that blows. Idk. It's a great manga, I'm not going to be like the others and claim nothing's happening or that there's no progress or whatever, but this IV drip of chapters is brutal.

Dex-chan lover
Currently nobody cares much about it to discuss (well there is literally nothing to discuss in a chapter thread lets be honest). It has fallen off the radar both in 2ch and 4ch for a good while now. Even fucking Konokari has more threads up including raw leaks threads etc.
well no wonder being that we've had 4 months of this stupid arc that goes nowhere and has more filler than fking naruto, people just lost all interest

I get it I get it but I hope we get to his comeback arc here soon since we all know where this is going.

Aggregator gang
The cosplay was a huge success but both Wakana and Marin is having a mental breakdown

Aggregator gang
This chapter felt quite the… nothingburger to be honest. Majority of the pages were about 2 dudes we haven’t been introduced to before (that I can remember), and a very small portion of the Haniel creator. The cliffhanger from the last chapter between Marine and Gojo is still hanging… Hopefulle next chapter will clear up on what’s weighing Gojo so much and the story can finally move forwards a bit, hopefully.

aaah.. skimmed through because i wanted to know what happened to gojo... have to reread it again at some point when the next chapter hits

Group Leader
Are you fucking serious?
A month wait for two random ass dudes gushing over that cosplay yet again for over 90% of the chapter? Yea I predicted the author would acknowledge it somehow, but who in their right minds approved this shit? Just two guys just harping and fan girling over the damn cosplay.

YES WE FUCKING KNOW THAT THAT COSPLAY IS THE BEST FUCKING COSPLAY IN THE UNIVERSE AND NOTHING ELSE WILL EVER COME CLOSE. HAVE YOU JERKED YOURSELF OFF ENOUGH NOW?
MOVE. THE. FUCK. ON.

This arc is ass, the author and editor are out of their damn minds.
but im glad that at least SOMETHING about their relationship changed, some insecurities in Gojou are kicking and this is hyping me up because it was... idk how many duzens lf chapters without their relationship evolving at all, this is kind of an improvement, even if this time was just a page to remind of what happened last chapter lol.

Dex-chan lover
lmao that rt sure's going to go viral
They could both make their joint interest into a profession right there and then.
But for now please give these two some time together god damn. Both they and I need it :worry:

Thanks for the TL!

Last edited:
Group Leader
What's Imposter Syndrome?
When you convince yourself that you dont deserve your achivements and that watever acompkishments or skills you have are so frail and fake that you are about to lose them and everything if someone finds your "secrets_

Dex-chan lover
man, i was supposed to wait for like atleast 5 chapters before reading after the goddamn past chapter.... and yeah nope, im just gonna wait till this shit is over.. i know when your expectations are high for yourself and suddenly become depressed thinking that its not you who made the work shine but the others.... BUT that OTHER is MARIN! Its not just someone, she is your close friend who trust and have faith on you, LIKE COME ON MAN! thats just not it, he became blind to his surroundings AGAIN! ughhh

Guess the reason I seem to enjoy this manga more than the average is at least partly because I don't view it as romcom at all lol. Wonder if it's similar with 2.5D seduction...

Anyway, thanks to the scanlation team and I am very excited what the next chapters will bring ^^

Users who are viewing this thread