Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 88

This bugs me so much, and im sorry if it's a stupid question, but why are two groups doing the same manga? We all love it and it's twice the fun and wholsomeness, but why?
People just like to work on a series they feel passionate about or they feel they offer a good scanlation in their own style. If that's how they want to spend their free time there's nothing wrong with that?

Dex-chan lover
Prepare yourself boys. The last arc is near. Your mental should be harden for the ending is inevitable! This manga is soo good its ashame that author other works is an incest shit.
nah to the pace this is going I seriously doubt it

Dex-chan lover
Are you one of dear readers who skip reading this part? 🤣

Screenshot_2023-02-17-06-17-59-454_com.chrome.dev.png
Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I read HxH, which is basically a novel with illustrations sometimes, this amount of text, is nothing.

Also, I really hope Marin confesses, but then again, the author might drag that confession to end the series on that note. But then again, Gojo is doing all of this to train for Hina Dolls (Even if he already forgot about that), is not like it has to end just because they start dating.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Marin gets to confess come Christmas eve. I don't think she can take another derailment.

Aggregator gang
Go get her tiger your multiverse counter part is already do it 4 times now

399458​

401619​

415254​

439193​

Dex-chan lover
Are you one of dear readers who skip reading this part? 🤣

Screenshot_2023-02-17-06-17-59-454_com.chrome.dev.png
Normally, i would, but i only understand until the corset part so i skip it.
The lack of visual cue is really bad (unless it's a novel. For some reason i can't really process wall of text in illustration based media and vice versa. Like in a novel, sometimes i was "wait, what part is this illust supposed to be again")

Not sure why people are being so hostile to Kashiwagi, that’s standard “homie shittalk” right there

Users who are viewing this thread