Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 99

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Damn, I like this manga, but 3 chapters so similar to one another are quite painful, I would have preferred all them bundled in 1 even if it took 3 months to make it😅!
I get that this is one of the last if not the last cosplay in the series, the grand finale or climax or whatnot, but we still don’t see the protagonist’s full thoughts, only some peeks…I guess the stunning drawings make up for it tho?
This is one of the last cosplays in the series? What?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Damn, I like this manga, but 3 chapters so similar to one another are quite painful, I would have preferred all them bundled in 1 even if it took 3 months to make it😅!
I get that this is one of the last if not the last cosplay in the series, the grand finale or climax or whatnot, but we still don’t see the protagonist’s full thoughts, only some peeks…I guess the stunning drawings make up for it tho?
author is stretching hopefully preparing for a good arc after this

Dex-chan lover
Cue for Gojo vanishing in the next chapter while drowning in a sea of self-doubt and hate for himself for "leeching" off of Marin, not realizing that the current "Cosplayer Marin" wouldn't be possible without him at all.

PLACE YOUR BETS! HOW MANY CHAPTERS WILL IT TAKE GOJO TO COME OUT OF THAT CRISIS?

We love to see it!

Dex-chan lover
I am incredibly curious what this is going to mean to them. This photoshoot will thrust both of them into otaku stardom.
Obviously Kitagawa is going to get a ton of followers and a famous face amongst cosplayers for quite some time. Not to mention how this has put a spotlight on Gojo's artistry. He'll quite likely will be asked by a lot of other cosplayers for custom made costumes.
Yeah, we see some quotes from cosplayers demanding to know "who made this?" Happened a few times in these last chapters, so both of them will benefit from this.

Dex-chan lover
He either feels she has gone somewhere far away or he is jealous she is getting that much attention, because he realized he actually loves her. I hope it's the latter, and we get some sweet moments in the near future. I don't want more drama nor have Gojo have another meltdown.

Maybe the girls that are wondering, "Who made her costume?" end up approaching him, so that he finally realizes his costumes are really great. He shouldn't beat himself up that much.

Users who are viewing this thread