Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 99

The sheer amount of text on the first couple pages demonstrates a profound level of claustrophobia that makes me want to puke (compliment of high praise). The way Fukuda conveys deep emotion in Gojo through stylish layouts and a strong attention to color (yeah, for black and white) tells me that she's really growing and experimenting. I would have never imagined a chapter like this from the beginning.

Some may say this is more of the same, and I can understand that, but this chapter conveys a lot of emotion through so little. This chapter and the entire arc as a whole feels like Fukuda is evolving as a storyteller.

I mean it's basically this right here.

5hAnvyj.jpg

Also Gojo is letting the hate flow through him. A certain emperor would be proud.
Where's this from?
I must admit that when I saw that last crowd panel, I thought it was too unrealistic, but it seems I was wrong 😅

Edit: nvm I found the source apparently the cosplayer name is Enako and the picture was taken in Winter Comiket! Now I know where the author got their inspiration from.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I posted same thing on potteto... Wondering if blonde on pg 3 is a reporter, cosplayer out of costume or something else. Would love to hear other takes.

As she is the only person in focus on that page expecting her to play a role in 100th ch.
I think it's showing that its her thoughts that are in the next panel; "She's so beautiful...!" "A literal Angel...!"

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this manga took a sharp turn somewhere but I can't figure out why
This is basically ntr, right?
Not even a single bit close man, what came to that conclusion!? Go interact with a woman you cuck

Users who are viewing this thread