Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
At first she was worried about Gojo expression. Next day it's supposedly due to her dad presence, but this doesn't fly since their relationship was shown as light, trusting and easygoing before. As people are saying author messing with Marin established character is showing. A lot. There is a limit of how much things can change "because she's in love". Especially if, at first, after realizing her feeling she wasn't that rigid.
On the other hand people aren't robots and how they view something can be affected by their current state of mind and emotional status, and stress of course. Yes she's usually light, trusting, and easygoing, but maybe she's anxious about that she doesn't feel that she understand him or has his trust.
I don't necessarily think that this is messing with an established character, showing other sides of characters and not having them be one-dimensional all the time isn't bad storytelling imho.

Dex-chan lover
Probably one of those things that are lower priority and they take shortcuts for when trying to meet the regular deadlines, which they'll clean up/fix up for the volume releases (hence the hiatus)
OH! That makes complete sense to me given deadlines and all. Appreciate that insight dude, have a great week

Double-page supporter
It's so refreshing seeing a Dad not go insane at the mc and instead opt to get acquainted with him, and just from hearing/seeing how well the mc and his family take care of his daughter, gives his support (even if it went over Gojo's head) all in one chapter. That said, the hiatus will be tough (although I have no complaint as I understand) especially considering where we left off with Gojo and Marin's relationship.
Oh it definitly did not go over Gojo's head. He just thinks that he will never be good enough so why try.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bait-and-switch'ed. I wanted to know what the drama was about and see some progress, and they suddenly dropped a wholesome meet-the-family comedic chapter. I don't dislike it, but it feels totally out of place.
this. its really weird seeing all the build up they made only to down pace it into wholesome again, without a fricking closure/conclusion. I cant believe nagatoro did better job at handling their peak arc when most of the time that manga filled with comedy.

Dex-chan lover
this. its really weird seeing all the build up they made only to down pace it into wholesome again, without a fricking closure/conclusion. I cant believe nagatoro did better job at handling their peak arc when most of the time that manga filled with comedy.
That's how these things are though. Lack of communication, misunderstandings, that over time of not speaking to each other turn sour. I think it's somewhat realistic. Also for Japanese that's not always the best to express themselves, it might even hit even closer.

Aggregator gang
I am not mad at what is happening btw just how poorly it is done and handled due to being so overly forced.

It might be realistic- if they were cosplay friends. She sees him as THE love interest. He just finished the best cosplay ever, just for her personally, her reaction to it was rather flat and now when he VISIBLY is hurt and in pain and she knows he is feeling SOMETHING negative, she says "just ignore it, lol" "btw I got some nice offers! sheesh!".. Author can't have her be so over the top in love to act like she did the recent dozen chapters.

Author is messing up BIG times. Massive fuck up.
Just because she likes him doesn't mean she will always be comfortable confronting him about these things. This does feel like forced drama maybe, but I think its a little too soon/unfair to assume she wont do anything/talk to him about.
I don't feel the author is really messing up here, not everything in life works so smooth.

Dex-chan lover
Just because she likes him doesn't mean she will always be comfortable confronting him about these things. This does feel like forced drama maybe, but I think its a little too soon/unfair to assume she wont do anything/talk to him about.
I don't feel the author is really messing up here, not everything in life works so smooth.
Maybe they're having their first real fight? That's always a thing in a relationship.

Dex-chan lover
That's how these things are though. Lack of communication, misunderstandings, that over time of not speaking to each other turn sour. I think it's somewhat realistic. Also for Japanese that's not always the best to express themselves, it might even hit even closer.
for someone who keeps bothering him, running around chasing after him, and even loving him. her response is a bit out of place with "damn whats up with theese dude I'mma just wait till he talks to me again" I still remember marin before marin wore himmel cosplay arc when both of them have tons of pull and push on christmas. and marin promising on his grandpa to keep praising gojo work. where the promise? I dont see her doing anything at all to even ask why gojo act like that.

Gojo also at fault. He doesnt realize his own worth and we already hinted he has this inferiority complex way before he finish himmel costume. or haniel damn I forgot that fallen angel name lol must be due to how fed up the author praise it up for entire season.

gluck waitin for 2-3 months with lackluster hyped up arc conclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread